Verizon email is a prominent email service which has spread its services all across the globe. The users are able to avail mind-blowing features with the help of this service. In the current age, email services have become a necessity. Even a person comes across the need for an email account. Recently users have been raising issues which they face with Verizon Email after they upgrade their system to Windows 10 operating system. Once the users update their operating system, they would come across the need to reconfigure Verizon email settings to be able to use its services efficiently. The process of reconfiguration of the email is a simple process and can be done by anyone on their own. There are a few steps which the users must understand to be able to complete the process without any flaw. The users can also seek assistance from trained professionals by contacting Verizon customer support number. Some basic steps have been mentioned in this blog, which would help the user solve the issue which they are facing.
Setting up of Verizon Email on Windows 10
The steps which the users would have to follow in order to set up Verizon email on Windows 10 is as given below. When the users accurately follow the given steps, they would be able to use Verizon email services on Windows 10:
- From the Home Screen, the users must navigate to the Settings icon, which would be located at the lower left of the screen.
- Then they have to move from ‘Accounts’ to the ‘Emails and Apps accounts’ option.
- If the Windows settings option is not visible, then tap on click the ‘Settings Home’ icon to access the settings home page.
- From the Email, calendar and contacts section click on the option of Add account.
- Further tap on Advanced setup and choose the Internet Email option.
- You would then have to enter the appropriate information, such as :
- Account Name
- Your Name
- Incoming Email Server
- Account Type (POP3 or IMAP4)
- Email Address
- Outgoing (SMTP) email server
The user would also have to configure the following as appropriate and then tap on ‘Sign in’ or ‘Done’:
- Outgoing Server Requires Authentication
- Use the unchanged username and password for sending email
- Require SSL for incoming mail
- Require SSL for Outgoing Mail.
If there is any issue that you come across, then you would have to connect with Verizon tech support number promptly. The users can connect with this service at any given time using a toll-free number. The professional executives at this service would ensure that the users get all the required assistance upon connecting with them.