When you choose Email Services, then you look for convenient and speedy service. You wish to send your emails to other country users in a couple of seconds. SBCglobal is a favourite and the most incredible email service provider among the users. It has a large users database around the world. But, you might have seen that no service is bug-free in this digital world.
Users get used to calling SBCGlobal customer care number for technical assistance regarding their Email Accounts. Unable to send email is one of the most common issues in almost all Email Services and SBCGlobal Email. When you are trying to send an email to someone and Error pops up on your screen ‘Sorry, unable to send your message’. SBCGlobal recognizes this Error with Error Code 475. Such type of Error restricts you to communicate with someone in urgent with SBCGlobal Email Account. You will be getting the probable reasons behind this error occurrence and will also guide to resolve it quickly.
What Are The Reasons Behind SBCGlobal Not Sending Error?
It will be your first strategy to search the real causes behind this Error’s occurrence rather than figuring out how to resolve it. Below are mentioned possible reasons for this type of Error occurrence.
- Poor Internet Connectivity – Without a speedy and stable internet connection, you will not send emails to anyone with your SBCGlobal Email Account.
- Blocked Email – It might have seen that you will be trying to send email to someone, but he has blocked you. You can call and ask if he has blocked your email to receive it on his system or not.
- Spam Folder – Check out to ensure that emails are not going to Spam folders. Sometimes, it has happened that you wish to send emails, but these will be directed to the spam folders.
- Server Problem – Sometimes, the server was too busy and waited for some time to log in and send email to anyone.
How to Fix SBCGlobal Sending Email Errors?
You might be in a hurry to send email to someone but SBCGlobal email sending Error appears in front of you. You must not worry about this Error because there are some easy eliminating steps to fix it quickly and resume again to send an email. Follow and remember the actions given below
- Update your system and device driver
- Check to ensure that you are using the latest version of the browser
- Delete the browser history and all caches and cookies available on your browser
- Check the internet connection and data pack
- Select and Block emails from unknown email addresses
- Again try to resend the emails with only a few and fewer attachments
- Delete the older emails that are not required
- Try to send emails using a different browser
Ensure that you must follow all the steps to resend the emails from your SBCGlobal Email account without any difficulty. If you are looking at the same issue again, you must contact SBCGlobal email Support Number to resolve a technical malfunction that might have caused this Error of not sending emails.