You can easily configure Sbcglobal email with other email accounts like Outlook and etc. by following some guidelines:
- After opening your Outlook account go to ‘Account Setting’ and select the email account i.e. Sbcglobal
- Then click on ‘Internet Email Settings’ and check that POP3 and IMAP is selected
- Incoming Mail (IMAP) Server –
Server – imap.mail.att.net, Port – 995, Requires SSL – Yes
- Outgoing Mail (SMTP) Server
Server - smtp.mail.att.net, Port - 465, Requires SSL – Yes, requires authentication – Yes
Email address, Password, Requires authentication – Yes
- Then at the end click on ‘OK’ to finish the setup.
If you are finding trouble while syncing Sbcglobal with Outlook accounts then without thinking twice just get in touch with the professionals of Sbcglobal phone number
who are accessible 24x7.