AOL Gold Desktop is working with Adobe Gold Flash Player to play music, videos, games by accessing with the device in which it is installed. AOL Gold Flash Player suddenly stops for the change, then AOL Gold Desktop will also stop displaying and even showing error. So, AOL Gold Desktop and AOL Gold Flash Player are interconnected. Having trouble in AOL Gold Flash Player to open can be a tricky moment, and you need to remove it. Check by downloading the updated version of AOL Gold Flash Player, but if the error is still there, then go through some symptoms to fix this error.
- AOL Gold Desktop can’t locate Adobe Flash Player
- Flash Player is showing and not opening with AOL Gold Desktop
- Error in downloading and installation of AOL Gold Desktop
- AOL Gold Desktop New Version updated error
- Can’t Play Videos on AOL Gold Desktop
If the same error is remaining there, you can go to Download AOL desktop Gold to remove this issue. Below is the procedure given to solve all symptoms related to AOL Gold Flash Player issue.
What Are The Solution To Fix AOL Gold Flash Player Issues?
Method -1 AOL Gold Desktop Unable to Navigate Adobe Flash Player
- Open the browser and go to Tools option
- Press on ‘Compatibility View’ option
- Enter the website address and then click on Add option
- Press on Save and Close to finish the process
Method -2 Non-Opening of Flash Player
- You have to open YouTube to check the compatibility of AOL Gold Flash Player
- Press Ctrl + Alt + Dlt key together to open the Desktop Manager. Next, move ahead by clicking the End Process option to close all programs with AOL Gold Desktop
- Move to the Internet Explorer and download the Advanced AOL Gold Flash Player.
Method – 3 AOL Gold Desktop Downloading and Installing Error
Install AOL Gold again to remove this problem, but an error is shown while downloading and installing. It can be removed by below steps.
- Open the browser and enter the URL
- Locate the latest version of Flash Player
- Next, download the ActiveX debugger control panel and save it to your device
- Press on Run and follow the on-screen instructions to complete the installation process.
Method – 4 Can’t Play Videos at AOL Gold
If you cannot watch videos through AOL Gold Flash Player, then below are given few steps to fix it again.
- Move to the Anti-Virus settings in your PC and choose Protection
- Now go to ‘Private Browsing Settings’
- Press on ‘Categories and Exclusions’ option and then, move to the next page
- Now select the extensions followed by ‘Add’ and navigate aol.com
- Save the changes made and open AOL Flash Player again to watch the videos.
These are a few methods to remove AOL Gold Flash Player issues shown in AOL Gold Desktop. You can uninstall and reinstall AOL Gold Desktop with the current version to fix this error. However, some minor issues are restored by following the above four methods. Follow by looking at the symptoms or reason for not opening an AOL Flash Player.