SBCGlobal is one of the most used email services all over the world, which is used for the personal as well as professional communication. By using this email, you can send and receive emails, files, and images to another person. You can use this device on multiple devices and can be set up various email services. One of the fantastic features of this email is that you can synchronize it with other email services and the devices where you have set up the SBCGlobal email. If you don’t know how to sync this email with Outlook, iPhone and Gmail then you can get in touch with the experts by calling SBCGlobal Customer Care Number.
Sync SBCGlobal with Outlook
You can sync SBCGlobal email with the Outlook by following the steps mentioned below:
- Open the MS Outlook email.
- Now choose SBCGlobal email from the list of given email accounts.
- Now click on the Internet Email Settings, and then enter the information mentioned below for the Incoming Mail Server:
- Server: imap.mail.att.net
- Port: 995
- Requires SSL: Yes.
- Now you have to enter the information for Outgoing Mail Server:
- Server: smtp.mail.att.net
- Port: 465
- Requires SSL: Yes
- Now enter the email address and password of your SBCGlobal email account.
- Press the OK button to complete the process of synchronization.
Sync SBCGlobal on iPhone
You can sync SBCGlobal email on your iPhone, by executing the steps given below:
- Click on the Settings option of your iPhone and then tap Mail, Contacts, and Calendars option.
- You have to click on the Add Account option and then select the Outlook email from the list of emails.
- Now enter the email address, password and other description about your Outlook account.
- Click on the Next button.
Sync Outlook with Gmail
With Gmail, you have the option to sync your Outlook account, and the steps you have to follow are:
- Login to your Gmail account and then click on the Settings.
- Now enable the IMAP settings under the Forwarding IMAP/POP section.
- You have to enter your Outlook address and password.
- Now enter the settings for the incoming mail and outgoing mail server.
- Follow the on-screen instructions to complete the syncing process.
If you are having a problem with following the instruction of synchronization, then you can reach out to SBCGlobal Customer Service Number to speak with the experts. The number stays available at all hours to help you in resolving the issue faced by SBCGlobal email users.