Roku the streaming device which has many users across the world and every single user is enjoying its features. Recently Roku has launched its new Roku Ultra 4660 that is the latest model of the streaming device. If you want to set up this device to your TV then you can try the instructions that are given in this blog. This new device of Roku has latest and advanced features which you can enjoy while watching your favorite channels. To get more you can ring the Roku customer care number to connect with the technical experts of Roku. When the experts are here to assist you for troubleshooting you don’t have to worry anymore. You will find the complete help for setting up the Roku Ultra 4660, moreover, have a look on given steps.
Setup procedure of Roku Ultra 4660:-
- First off, unpack your Roku Ultra 4660 for box.
- Then you will have to connect the wire into power outlet.
- Now plug in the Roku Ultra.
- Connect the remote with Roku ultra and then place the battery inside the remote.
- Now you will have to press the remote button to connect the Roku.
- Connect the Roku with a Wi-Fi
- Then you should ensure that the Roku is working with an internet
- Plug the HDMI cable to the TV and Roku Ultra.
- Turn on the TV and then proceed to activation steps.
When you have successfully connected the Roku device and still unable to access your favorite channels, then you will have to add the channels. You will require a subscription of your favorite channels. To know the complete process to activate and add channels on Roku streaming player call on Roku customer support number via this number you can directly connect to the technical experts and these experts will resolve your problem within the short time duration. When the service of Roku customer care is 24×7 available for you, you don’t need to take tension for the flaws that appear with Roku.