The steaming device Roku has many products those are available in the market. You can choose any product of Roku as per your need or choice. Roku Express is such an amazing product that you can set up & activate to enjoy TV channels, YouTube, Netflix, and more entertainment platform. If you want guidance to set the Roku Express then dial Roku customer care number to reach the techies of customer support. Well, you will also find the simple instructions in this blog which you can follow for troubleshooting.
Steps to set up the Roku Express:-
1. Connect the HDMI cable with your TV and Roku Express.
2. Now you can change the settings of HDMI via TV remote.
3. Power on the Roku player and TV and connect the remote.
4. On the screen of your TV, you will see the logo of Roku.
5. Place the batteries into remote and then select the language.
6. Then select the network for Wi-Fi connectivity.
7. Now enter the password of Wi-Fi to connect it.
8. Follow the ongoing prompts of the screen.
9. Then confirm the resolution.
Steps to activate the Roku Express:-
1. Now sign in to your Roku account, if you don’t have an account then create it.
2. Create the security pin for security and then select the payment method.
3. Add your favorite channels on the Roku account, which you want to watch.
4. Now select the continue button to finish the activation process.
Finally, you can wait for a few minutes and then you will find that the Roku Express player is successfully set up and activated. In a chaotic situation, you can ring Roku support number to connect techies. When the customer care executives are here for helping you out why to take tension. You can simply reach to the trained and experienced customer support team and let them fix your confusion in a jiffy. Even you are in trouble due to error experts will resolve your Roku Express hiccups via remote access 24×7 of the 365 days.