Some people, especially those who use their SBCGlobal email accounts for business, send and receive many emails on a given day. Your SBCGlobal email data is stored on the server so that you can access emails whenever you want. However, the number of emails you can store is limited, and you will need to delete old messages if you’re going to get new emails. Sometimes while clearing your email folders, you may delete an important email by mistake. If you find that some urgent emails were deleted by mistake, there is no need to panic. This blog will give users an overview of how you can recover deleted emails on an SBCGlobal server. Apart from the steps mentioned in this article you can also call the sbcglobal support number and speak to certified email expert learn more about the steps you can take to recover and protect your data while using SBCGlobal.
Steps to recover deleted emails on an SBCGlobal.Net
Time is crucial when the topic is about recovering deleted emails on an SBCGlobal server. The default settings for your SBCGlobal email account are set so that any emails in your ‘Spam’ folder which are more than seven days old will be deleted automatically. On the other hand, all emails in your ‘Trash’ folder, which are more than 14 days old, will also be deleted. If you find that a particular email was deleted by mistake, you can have a look at the steps below to recover the deleted SBCGlobal emails:
- Step 1: Open your favorite web browser and visit the official sbcglobal email login
- Step 2: Enter your SBCGlobal email address and password in the given fields.
- Step 3: Log in to your account and click the email tab to open your mailbox.
- Step 4: Navigate to the ‘Trash’ folder and select the ‘More Actions’ option.
- Step 5: Click on the ‘Recover Deleted Items’ option to access the email list.
- Step 6: Search the list and select the SBCGlobal emails you want to restore.
- Step 7: Select a destination folder where you can save the restored emails and then click ‘Move.’
SBCGlobal email users must note that the steps mentioned above will only work if the emails you are trying to recover fall within the two weeks. All the emails that are more than two weeks old will be deleted automatically and cannot be retrieved using the given steps. In case you have trouble completing the steps you can call the sbcglobal customer service and ask for additional technical assistance to restore your emails on the SBCGlobal server. SBCGlobal email experts are available 24 hours a day to give you expert advice on how to resolve any technical error you may encounter while using your SBCGlobal account.