Whenever you sign up for an email service, there occur many chances of receiving the spam emails or contents which is not at all required or hold the least importance for the user. The concerned often tends to delete the mails so that it doesn’t occupy the space and also doesn’t get mixed up with the other important mails and stuff. The same case is with AOL mail. Many of you might be having an account in the AOL mail system. Sometimes it can happen that while you are deleting the unwanted mails, accidentally you also select the mails that were important and they get landed in the trash folder. You can easily restore the AOL Deleted mails and bring them back to your inbox from the trash folder. But one thing that you need to take care of is that you can only restore the mails that are less than seven days old. If you wish to retrieve back the emails older than that, then you need to contact the AOL email customer care number help as soon as possible. With the help of this blog, you can easily implement the steps that have been mentioned below and implement the steps in your device. They are quite easy and you may not require any technical support as such.
What are the steps to recover the deleted AOL Mails?
- Power on the device and navigate to the default browser.
- Now search for AOL email login and once it opens, sign in using the username and the password.
- Once you have successfully logged in, you need to look out for the trash folder. It is usually located in the left-hand
- Click on the icon to see the mails that you have deleted.
- Choose the files and the emails that you wish to retrieve back by selecting them with the help of a checkmark.
- Choose to restore the mails.
- Once done, it will automatically land to the inbox folder.
As discussed, this method will only work if the mails are less than 7 days old. To recover the AOL emails which have been deleted past 7 days and were not recovered yet, have a different procedure to follow. You can recover them back with the help of AOL email recovery software. In order to understand the procedure, you can contact the AOL email technical support number and avail their technical guidance.