QuickBooks may produce issues by reducing the user experience and create troubles for users. It has been producing troubling state for the user in several situations. QuickBooks error H505 is such an issue that can lead you into a tricky situation. So you need to follow this blog, or you can contact at QuickBooks customer support number for further assistance.
Some proven solutions to fix Error H505:
There are multiple ways to fix the issue depending upon the reasons responsible for the error. Now here you can find these proven solutions that are helping users worldwide. So now you get these solutions:
- Check for multiple hosts:
Error H505 is highly possible to occur when multiple users are having access to QuickBooks. So you need to sure that only host is working for the software. To do so, you can follow these steps:
- In your QuickBooks accounts, you need to go to File and then utilities.
- Search for ‘Host multi-user access’ option and if you are getting a list of hosts, then be sure that your system is not using as the only host.
- Now you need to go to ‘Stop hosting multi-user access’ option and end the computer’s access.
- You can go to each computer and repeat the same process to end the connection, and that will remain only one host.
- Review firewall settings:
You may get some issues due to firewall settings, so you need to check the settings using these steps:
- Go to the control panel in your computer and open firewall settings.
- Now you need to choose the option ‘Allow a program through the firewall.’
- Next, you can click on add program followed by ‘Add QuickBooks .
- Then you can restart your computer to save the changes.
- Firewall configuration:
To remove the obstruction from the Firewall, you need to configure it well with the help if these steps:
- Go to the control panel and then click on the windows firewall.
- Get into the advanced settings and click on inbound rules spotted on the left side of the panel.
- Right-click on that option and choose a new rule.
- You can select the port and then TCP to add a first and second set of a radio button.
- So you can add some ports mentioned there.
- Then click on next followed by ‘allow the connection’ radio button.
- Then click on next and select the network type to switch between connections.
- Now click on finish and close the window.
- Fix the server error:
- Go to the QuickBooks and land into the database server manager.
- Next, you need to go to the scan folder tab.
- Select the add folder and then company file folder.
- Choose the company name and click on OK.
- Then you have to locate QuickBooks data management server and scan it.
- Now close the window and finish.
If all these methods are failed to fix the issue, then you should call at QuickBooks tech support number and get the most prominent support with a clear approach of problem-solving.