QuickBooks error code 3371 is that where license properties could not be initialized. This means that your license data is not correctly loaded in your QuickBooks account or this can also mean that the company file has gone missing or is corrupted. This error code is known to have two types one is Error Code 3371 with status code 11118 and other being status code 1. In order to fix this issue, you need to reach out to QuickBooks customer care number which remains active at all time to help and assist the clients.
How is Error Code 3371 caused?
This error code in QuickBooks can be caused due to various reasons or Factors. In this blog you can find out all these reasons:
- Either this crucial component has been corrupted or has been moved out from its location:
- dat- This file contains information about the license of your QuickBooks account. Don’t forget to validate this important file each time by retrieving it, at the time when you activate QuickBooks desktop. If you don’t retrieve it then you will face issue while opening QuickBooks.
- MSXML component- this software is needed to ensure the smooth operation is running on QuickBooks Desktop.
- Maybe because of the outdated version of your operating system
- The antivirus program shows that your core file is quarantined as virus and Trojans.
- Make sure that you always save the files before you can use it.
How to fix QB Error- 3371?
The troubleshooting steps that users should use while they are trying to remove error code 3371 are:
1. Solution: Make it very certain that all latest update is installed in your Windows:
- Go to Start Menu > All Programs > Windows Update
- Now just download all those updates which are available and double click on it to install them
- Once all the updates are installed then you begin the installation of QuickBooks again
2. Solution: Delete the file EntitlementDataStore.ecml
- Close the running QuickBooks software and also make sure no process related to QuickBooks is running in the background
- Now locate entitlement data folder on your system and open it
- Move to file name EntitlementDataStore.ecml and select to delete this
3. Solution: Run QuickBooks Diagnostic Connection Tool
You should run this tool so that it can fix this error by deleting and repairing the company file.
4. Solution: Use the method of clean reinstall so as to refresh the version of QuickBooks installed on your system. It is known for fixing other issues also that are related to this software.
After executing all these steps if your problem still persists then only experts can fix this issue. One can reach out to experts by dialing QuickBooks tech support number. This stays accessible 24*7 round the clock to fix all kinds of errors and glitches.