Online security breaches are a major concern for email service providers and users alike. Service providers like SBCGlobal do their best to make sure users have access to the tools they need to keep their data secure. If you ever encounter a security breach connected to your email account you should call the SBCGlobal support number so that the issue is addressed as soon as possible. Additionally, it will help if you are aware of the security settings related to your account, especially the password features.
Your email account password is important because it gives you access to all your email and contact data. If you ever forget your email password, there are a number of ways you can recover your SBCGlobal account. This blog will highlight some steps you can follow to reset your email password even if you do not have access to your registered mobile number.
Steps to reset SBCGlobal Email Account password
For security reasons, SBCGlobal will ask users to verify their identity before they can reset the email password. Ideally, the best way to verify your account is using a code sent to your registered mobile number. However, in case you do not have access to your phone, you can refer to the steps below to reset the password:
- Step 1: Open your web browser and go to this website: att.com/myatt.
- Step 2: Select ‘Forgot Password?’ located below the password field.
- Step 3: Enter your SBCGlobal user ID and complete the password info.
- Step 4: Pick the security question you want to answer to verify your ID.
- Step 5: You can choose a temporary password and follow the prompts.
- Step 6: Once you successfully verify your identity, you can create your new password for your SBCGlobal email account.
It is important to note that the ability to use the security question and the temporary password feature depends on whether you provided the necessary data when setting up your account. If you have trouble with the password reset process, you can always call the SBCGlobal customer service number and ask for help. Experienced email technicians and software consultants are available 24 hours a day to help you overcome any error you may face while using SBCGlobal. You will be able to get a step-by-step guide so that you can implement advanced solutions to troubleshoot different errors connected to your email account.