This is time to utilize the advanced technology to make your life easy. Amazon Echo is the second generation of smart gadget which has more than 1500 skills. Echo device gets to connect with Alexa app and perform various tasks. Somehow if you have any kind of trouble with Echo device then you can contact to customer care team via Echo Alexa customer care number. Through this number, you will able to resolve all issues as soon as possible. Well, if you will have to reset Amazon echo given steps will help you. Perform these resetting procedure.
Way to reset Amazon echo device:-
Before you proceed to reset the Amazon echo device, keep in mind that don’t start the device. This can be harmful to your Echo speaker and damage it.
1. Take a paper clip or other similar product.
2. Press the reset button of the Echo device by pressing it.
3. Hold this resetting button for 5 minutes until the light turns to orange & then blue.
4. Wait for a while until the light turns off and turn on.
5. Now you will have to set up the echo device with Alexa application.
6. Open your Alexa app on a smartphone and then connect it with Wi-Fi.
7. Register your Amazon account now and then your device is ready to use.
You can give a voice command to Amazon Echo and ask to perform the task. As you read above the Echo device resetting steps are really very easy. But if you are not able to follow it due to any error, no need to feel shame. You can contact the customer care team and share your issues with them. Through Echo Alexa technical support number you can directly ask the questions to echo experts. The assistance of echo device will resolve all kind of technical hitches within the short time duration. These trained and experienced experts are always ready for troubleshooting and give your proper guidance. Service of echo customer support is 24×7 available for resolving the problem you face with Echo.