If your email account is suspended, you will not be able to send or receive emails at all. There are two main reasons why your SBCGlobal email account gets suspended; one is because you entered the wrong email password multiple time, and the other is because of unpaid fees. If you are not sure about why your account is suspended, you can call the SBCGlobal email customer care number and consult a certified expert before you proceed. You can also go through this blog to find out how you can recover a suspended SBCGlobal email account by resetting your password.
Steps to reset SBCGlobal Email Password
Since the main reason, SBCGlobal suspends a user’s account is because of a security threat; you will need to reset your password before you can gain access to your emails. You can refer to the steps below to reset your SBCGlobal email password and then recover your account:
- Step 1: Open your preferred internet browser and go to the SBCGlobal password recovery page.
- Step 2: Select the ‘Forgot Password?’ option and then enter your username or SBCGlobal email account.
- Step 3: Complete the captcha security requirement in case it appears and then proceed to the next step.
- Step 4: Select the password recovery process you want to use and then follow the instructions mentioned on the screen.
- Step 5: If you select the ‘Alternate email’ option, you will need to log in to your email and then enter the security code.
- Step 6: If you select the ‘Security Question’ option, you will need to answer the security question to verify your identity and then reset the password.
- Step 7: Once you are done with the password recovery process, you will have to save the changes and then close the browser.
If the password reset process is a success, you will be able to log in and access your SBCGlobal email account without any problem. However, if you get a notification that your account is suspended even after you change the password, then you will have to implement another solution. You can call the SBCGlobal customer service number and speak to a certified expert to get a step-by-step guide on how to troubleshoot the problem and recover your account. The helpline number is available 24 hours a day so that you can connect with an expert whenever you have any issue related to your SBCGlobal email account.