It is very natural and common for email users to accidentally delete their messages from their inbox. This problem is faced by AOL users almost all the time. When such accidents happen, it gets horrific for the user since the deleted AOL email might have been something important. But there is one thing that you can do when this happens. When messages are deleted they automatically go to the trash folder and this folder holds deleted messages for 7 days in case the user wants to recover them later. But then there are some cases where the message is permanently deleted from the trash folder and it looks like it is lost forever. But you shouldn’t fear too much because there is a way to retrieve permanently deleted emails as well. So if you want to find out how to move AOL mail from trash to inbox, keep reading this blog or you can find it at AOL customer care number.
In this blog, you will be briefed on how to move AOL mail from trash to inbox and you will also be educated on how to retrieve permanently deleted emails also. So pay attention to the method and steps mentioned below:
Move AOL mail from trash to inbox.
- Firstly, you need to go to the official AOL page. From there choose the icon that looks like an ‘envelop’ which will take you to AOL email. Now fill up the two fields to log in to your account.
- Now, on the left side of the panel, you will see the trash folder. Open this and choose the email that you want to move to inbox.
- Check the selected email and click on the ‘action’ button and choose ‘inbox’ under the ‘move to’ option.
How to recover permanently deleted emails using EaseUs AOL mail recovery software.
The EaseUs software is a very effective data recovery tool that is useful in restoring emails that have been removed from the trash folder. To know how to use this software to recover your emails, apply the steps given below:
- First of all, run the EaseUs software and select the folder where you usually save deleted emails.
- Now click on ‘scan’ to start the scan and to find lost emails.
- After the scan is completed look through each folder carefully. In the deleted files folder you will find accidentally deleted emails. On the Drive x folder, you will find lost email files.
- Lastly, after selecting the deleted email, click on ‘recover’ to save the files to a secure location on your computer.
These are some of the steps you need to take in order to retrieve emails from the trash folder and also to retrieve permanently deleted emails. If you face any technical difficulties or if you are in need of help, you can call AOL technical support number.
Read More: Troubleshooting AOL email on IPad