Spam emails and messages are not just annoying, they can be dangerous as well. Many users end up calling the SBCGlobal email support number because they inadvertently downloaded a virus that came through spam emails. This blog will give you an overview of what can be done to fix the spam mail settings in SBCGlobal.net mail account.
Steps to Report Individual Spam Messages
If you want to change the spam mail settings for a specific email address or user, you can refer to the steps given below:
- Step 1: Open your browser and visit the ATT.net Yahoo page.
- Step 2: Click on the ‘Mail’ option and log in to your SBCGlobal account.
- Step 3: Go to the ‘Inbox’ folder and look for the email you want to report.
- Step 4: Click the box next to the spam message and then continue.
- Step 5: Select the ‘Spam’ option and press ‘Report Spam’ in the drop-down menu.
You can either select ‘Report a Hacked Account’ or click on the option that says ‘Report a Phishing Scam.’ Once you select either one of these options SBCGlobal automatically removes the junk message and sends out an alert to AT&T so they can update their database and keep any future messages out of your inbox.
Step to Create Spam Settings
Apart from reporting individual messages or users you can also create a spam filter to clean out your SBCGlobal.net mail account. Here’s what you need to do to create a spam filter:
- Step 1: Open the browser and go to ATT.net Yahoo login page.
- Step 2: Enter your login credentials and sign in to your email account.
- Step 3: Click on the gear icon and then select ‘Mail Options’ from the list.
- Step 4: Go to the ‘General Settings’ under the Mail options title.
- Step 5: Select the ‘Menu’ option under the Spam Protection section.
Step 6: Edit the settings and specify how often you want your spam messages removed from your SBCGlobal.net mail account. Once you make all the changes to the settings you can press ‘Save’ and then log out of your account.
If you find that spam messages or emails still make their way to your inbox then you can call the SBCGlobal email customer support number and ask for help. Email experts will be able to give you additional steps on how you can go about blocking email addresses in SBCGlobal so that your inbox always stays clear of clutter. The helpline number is available 24 hours a day so you can get advanced solutions for any SBCGlobal technical error you may encounter.