In this situation where the only source to commute is online SBCGlobal Mail undoubtedly plays an important role in all type of business fields. People send and receive emails via this interface, but if you do not configure your SBCGlobal account correctly, then you are bound to face difficulty in sending and receiving emails. In this blog, we will help you to solve this error with the best available options. All you can do is either follow the below-mentioned troubleshooting steps. Or in case you need quick and reasonable assistance you can get in touch with the professionals at the SBCGlobal Customer Service Number. They are there to assist with you with all your queries that too 24*7.
Steps to reconfigure your SBCGlobal Email Account:
- Start by opening the ‘Tools’ tab and look for your SBCGlobal email account.
- Now, click on ‘SBCGlobal’ and press the ‘Delete’ or ‘Remove’ button.
- Then, select the option that states ‘Configure Email Manually.’
- From the list of all the email services, choose ‘SBCGlobal.’
- Now, enter the relevant details of your SBCGlobal email account.
- Then, type in the SBCGlobal Server Settings as mentioned on-screen.
- Finally, log in to your account by using a browser and tap on ‘Email Management.’
- And, open the incoming email setting section and enable the POP function.
By the time you are done applying all the above-mentioned steps, save the changes and restart your computer device and check if now you are able to send and receive emails using your SBCGlobal Email Account. In case the problem still prevails, you can get in touch with the experts at the SBCGlobal Customer Care Number and ask for further assistance.