Sometimes individuals face a lot of hassles in managing all the data related to their business and accounts. To maintain paper files collecting and drafting the records of expenses, profit, and loss, manage sales, becomes a really daunting task. Here, comes the solution of online accounting and data managing software, QuickBooks. It can be considered as one of the most helpful and useful software, as it benefits users in all sorts of ways. Now one doesn’t have to worry about carrying hard bounded files when you can manage all your accounts and business related information online. But everything cannot be regarded as a piece of cake. Since everything has its own pros and cons, so does this software. It is also not free from the technical glitches and can be targeted by errors anytime. One of them is QuickBooks payroll error 30159, which leads to the distorted working of the software, thus leading to hurdles in the day to day work process. If this type of error also displays on your window screen, while you are working, then you shall continue with reading this blog or you can contact the QuickBooks customer care number for technical assistance by professionals.
It’s always better to first understand the plausible causes that could be the reason behind this particular error. If you are able to identify those, then it would become really easy to work on the solutions, making the task a lot easier.
What can be some of the reasons behind this error?
- Damaged or corrupt window systems
- Incomplete installation process
- Virus or malware attack
- Corrupt files in HDD
- A file that may be damaged or corrupt which further leads to faulty information
- System crashing frequently
- Errors in loading the web pages and the system responding sluggishly to all the commands
After identifying the potential reasons behind this error, you can now work on the solutions. This blog will help you in the best possible way so that you can rectify the error at ease.
- Close all the tabs that are opened on your system. Switch off your device and turn it on after a couple of minutes.
- Log in back to your system using your administrative credentials
- Now double click on the start Icon.
- Go to Accessories and then click on System Tools
- Now move to the System Restore and select the icon by a double-click.
- You will be now asked the option to restore the System to a previous time. Proceed with the instructions.
- Then from a given list of options, choose Re-Install point as your requirement demand.
- Now the window that will open, will ask for confirmation, to confirm, select the icon ‘Next’
- Now, restart your computer once again, after completing all the above-mentioned steps to fix the suggested error.
These steps will help you resolve the error issue that is creating troubles for you while you work. If by any case, you find yourself stuck in the solution and is not able to fix it on your own, then take expert advice of the technicians at QuickBooks customer support number
Read More: QuickBooks error 6175