When it comes to the decision of purchasing the laptops, one needs to keep in concentration a few things before actually buying it. One should purchase a laptop from a trusted brand that has made its name in the market. Dell is one of the most suitable and trusted brands when one thinks of technology products such as laptops and printers. The laptops can work perfectly well, but no guarantee is provided that it will never be damaged or encountered with any sort of error in the future. Errors and snags are bound to happen in technical devices and laptops are not free them. There are many errors that can be associated when it comes to the functioning of the laptop and one of them is error code 2000-0146. The error basically occurs in the Hard Disc Drive of the system. It can be rectified by applying some basic steps. If you wish to know the procedure of how to fix error code 2000-0146 on Dell laptops, then you can read the blog then contact Dell customer care number. It will try to help you in the best possible way.
Reasons behind the error:
- It usually occurs due to an improper power supply. Make sure that the laptop is not connected to the power switch to avoid further damage.
- It can also occur when the battery of the laptop has been charged for an overdue time.
- Anti-virus scan- Scan your device for possible threats (virus, malware, etc.) as it might be possible that virus present in the device can be causing the error.
- Run cleanup for the disc- When you will implement this step, it will clear all the temporary files and delete all the unwanted system files. All the junk from the recycle bin will also be deleted.
- Fix PC Registry- The registry files may have become corrupt due to any possible reason. Restore the files that have been damaged.
- BIOS setting reset- To fix the error, reset the BIOS setting. For this- Restart laptop>continuously press the F2 key> System setup screen window appears>right arrow>exit menu highlights>optimized default option>enter.
You can try the above-mentioned solutions to rectify the error. If none of them work and you are not able to get a desirable fix for your query on how to fix error code 2000-0146 on Dell laptops, then you can also opt for directly contacting the Dell customer support Number. They will be able to provide you with a guaranteed solution in very less time.
Read More: Unable to Install Dell Printer Drivers