The amazing product Echo Alexa has various skills and this device perform superb tasks. Sometimes while using the Echo Alexa device users face some flaws that Echo is not connecting to Bluetooth or any other issues. Then in order to resolve that echo Alexa Bluetooth flaws, you should either ring the Echo Alexa customer care number or try these simple steps for troubleshooting. These steps are very easy to follow so that you can find the solution for Bluetooth flaws. You will have to follow the troubleshooting instruction one by one to fix the Bluetooth issue.
Ways to resolve the Bluetooth issues of Echo Alexa:
- Restart both devices Echo and Bluetooth at the same time.
- Now try to open the Alexa app.
- Go to the settings of Alexa app and open the Bluetooth.
- Un-Pair the Bluetooth device and repair
- If the problem remains the same then you will have to click on Bluetooth under the settings.
- Delete all the paired device from the list of Bluetooth.
- Now you will have to turn on the Bluetooth again.
- Try to connect the Bluetooth device with Echo Alexa.
- If the Bluetooth error remains the same then you should restart the echo and Alexa both.
- Now wait for a moment and then connect the echo device with Alexa and try to connect it with Bluetooth device.
When you are successfully done the above steps and still unable to fix the Bluetooth connectivity or other issues then you should ring Echo Alexa customer support number anytime from anywhere. With the help of this toll-free number, you can connect to the technicians anytime and share your trouble with experts. The service of Echo customer care is available round the clock and that’s why you can resolve the flaws without any delay. The technical experts are 365x24x7 available on the call for resolving the snags of your echo device. You can simply dial this number and connect to the skilled experts for resolving the Echo device flaws in a jiffy.