What will you say when we tell you that the new browser of AOL will provide you with the platform where you can explore the world? It’s possible by using the new desktop browser AOL Desktop Gold. It is one of the highly secured and fastest web browsers developed by AOL. You can easily install this desktop browser on your system; however, if you have the membership plan, you can enjoy the extra benefit from the installed AOL Gold browser. Here, you will learn about the steps you should follow while installing AOL Desktop Gold on your system. You will also get to know about the tips that will help you fix the failed installation error of AOL Gold.
How Do I Install AOL On My New Computer?
Follow the steps mentioned below to download and install AOL Gold software on your computer:
- Visit the official website of AOL and then search for the latest version of the Desktop Gold software
- Click on the Download link next to the AOL Gold software version that your wish to install
- Save the downloaded setup file in the secure place
- Now double click on the setup file to run it as an administration
- Click the “Install Now” button and complete the browser installation
- Follow the onscreen instruction to install AOL Desktop Gold on your system.
- Once the installation process is complete, you have to login by using your correct credential to enjoy using this desktop software.
How Do I Fix My AOL Desktop Gold Installation Failed Error?
After knowing the installation steps of AOL Gold, hope you can install the browser easily on your system. However, if you witness failed installation error on your system, then you can use the following solution mentioned below in this blog:
Check the System Requirements
AOL Desktop Gold requires certain system requirements to be fulfilled by your computer to run smoothly. You can check the list mentioned to see if your computer matches the requirements or not:
- Secure and fast internet connection
- AOL Gold recommends a 1 GB RAM
- 1024 x 768 screen resolution
- 266 MHz high-speed processor
- Windows 7 or higher operating system
Update Your System
If you receive notification about the device driver and Windows update, you should install the updates as soon as possible.
Reboot Your Computer and Reinstall
If your RAM is filled with an excess of temporary or unnecessary cache files, then your computer might run a little slower than usual. To avoid this, you have to reboot it for clearing the RAM and boost your system speed. Once system reboot is done, you have to reinstall AOL Desktop Gold.
Check Internet Connectivity
Make sure you have active and fast internet connectivity so that you can install the software easily. If you have poor internet connectivity, you can reach out to their internet service provider to fix the issue.
Once you have executed the above steps, you can download AOL desktop Gold again on your system and complete the installation process. If the error persists, you can take help from the AOL customer care team’s technical experts.