AOL Gold Desktop is developed to provide users a mailing service. AOL Mail is a free service but AOL Gold Desktop is a paid software. It helps you to manage your official and personal tasks effectively. Suppose you have started to Download AOL Gold desktop and suddenly an 104 error pops-up on your screen. Several reasons are responsible to cause AOL Desktop Gold Error 104. You can remove it by following various troubleshooting methods. Dial customers care to download flawless AOL Gold Desktop software.
Why AOL Gold Desktop Gold Error 104 Occurs?
AOL Gold Desktop error 104 happens during downloading AOL applications on your system. It happens because of outdated web browsers, corrupted drivers and unsupported applications.
- AOL users encountered Error code 104 because of corrupted AOL Gold software.
- Users also get this error because of corrupted windows.
- The system has plenty of junk files that can be one the reasons for this error.
- Check internet connectivity is stable and speedy.
- Confirm if the server is working or not.
What Are the Tips to Fix AOL Desktop Gold Error 104?
After identifying the reasons behind this error, it is now time to fix this error. Go through the below-mentioned procedures to fix this error.
- Open your ‘Web Browser’ and move to the ‘History’ section.
- Press on ‘Clear Browsing Data’ and delete ‘history’ and ‘caches and cookies’ from the device.
- Open the ‘Run’ box by pressing ‘Windows+R’ error and remove the caches of “Recent, Temp, and %Temp%” files.
- Update your system browser by reinstalling it.
- Connect your system with High-speed internet.
- Always update your computer windows with a new and latest version.
- Remove the junk files from your system.
- Confirm if your have completed the process to Install AOL Gold Desktop.
- Run an Antivirus scan everyday to fix this issue.
- Keep your device compatible with the AOL Gold Software.
How to Check Compatibility Before Downloading AOL Gold Desktop software?
AOL Gold Error code 104 occurs because your system is not compatible with AOL Gold Desktop software. Let’s focus on a few points to check AOL Gold compatibility with your system.
- You must have the device with Windows 7, 8.1, and Windows 10.
- Our device must be incorporated with a 266 MHz processor and 512 MB free space in a hard disk.
- Screen resolution must be 1024 x 768 and 1GB RAM must be available in your device.
- The device must have an internet connection and updates server settings.
If the problem is not resolved after going through the above methods, you must dial toll-free number to fix this problem in AOL Gold Desktop. The technical team is available all the time 24/7 hours to attend up your call and provide accurate solutions to remove this error.
Related Post: Cant Find Emails in AOL Desktop Gold