How to factory reset Amazon Echo or Echo Dot?
The Amazon Echo or Echo Dot is a range of smart speakers developed by Amazon that has carved its way into the lives of millions around the world. It is a very reliable and handy piece of equipment that you can carry anywhere you go because of its portable nature. The task of buying it is not that difficult but the process involved in setting it up and factory resetting it is kind of tricky. There are many who can easily carry out this process of factory resetting their echo devices without much difficulty but there are plenty who can hardly set it up. The process of factory resetting echo device is pretty much the same and it does not involve too many steps or complicated commands or adjustments. If you only want to know how to set up your echo device then you can contact Amazon echo customer support number. In this support center, you will find all the information and answers you have been searching for.
To factory reset your Amazon echo device all you need is a tiny hairpin or an object like a toothpick. And the way to reset it have been explained in the steps below:
- On the base of your echo device, you need to locate a tiny hole or an opening.
- Stick the paper clip or toothpick down the hole and press it.
- Hold it and continue pressing for like 5-10 seconds.
- After you are done pressing it the ring of the device will light up with an orange hue for about a minute or so.
- After this, your device will have been factory reset. Do keep in mind that by factory resetting your amazon echo device, all your settings, and even your account will be erased.
These are the steps that are required to reset your echo device and if you run into any complication or technical error you can contact Amazon Echo Alexa technical support number to get help from a certified professional who will guide you to troubleshoot the problem instantly without wasting too much time.