AOL Desktop Gold is one of the most used and loved desktop browsers all over the world because of its mind-boggling features, and one such feature is the ability to back up your data. You can back up your data to a file in the AOL Desktop Gold so that you can transfer it to another computer. These data may include mail saved files on your system, favorites and password for all the username that is associated with AOL desktop Gold. You can install AOL desktop Gold on your system for enjoying all the amazing features of this desktop software
Steps to Export AOL Desktop Gold Data to Another Computer
If you are thinking about ways you can export data from AOL Desktop Gold to another computer, then you don’t need to worry. You have to follow the quick tips given below in this blog to know how you can export AOL Desktop Gold data from one computer to another.
- You need to sign in to AOL Desktop Gold account by entering your email credential.
- Then you have to click on the Settings icon.
- After that, go to the General settings, and then you have to click on the My Data tab.
- Once done that you must click on the button of Export.
- You can choose the location of your choice for saving the exported file and then click Save. By default, these data will be saved on a file in your My Documents folder named as AOL Desktop Backup along with the date to know when the backup was created.
- For added security options, you are given the option for creating a password for your exported file. You’ll be asked to enter the password while importing the data from one computer to another.
- Then the progress window of Export will get open, which will notify you when the export process will get completed.
- You can take the help of a removable USB flash drive for transferring the file from one system to another computer in AOL Gold.
- Now sign-into the AOL Desktop Gold software on the second computer by entering your account username and password.
- Then you have to click on the icon of Settings.
- You must click on the General Settings and then click on the My Data tab.
- There you need to tap on the Import option.
- You must select the file which you wish to move over with the help of a USB flash drive.
- If the prompt appears, then must enter the password that you have created for the export file.
Suppose you find any issue while exporting your desktop data from one computer to another computer. In that case, you can fix this issue efficiently by reinstalling the desktop software by removing the earlier version first. You can download AOL desktop Gold setup file on your system from the official page of AOL and then can install three desktop software quickly.