Mozilla Thunderbird has been featured in the most dynamic way to proceed with the functions innovatively, hence is the best platform for SBCGlobal email service. Thunderbird makes it easy for SBCGlobal to run easily with its robust performance and highly dominating features. Now you only need to configure SBCGlobal email with Mozilla Thunderbird and enjoy the advanced email service with full paced email services. You can contact at SBCGlobal customer support for complete information to configure it on Mozilla Thunderbird. However, it will take only a few minutes if you follow this blog to complete the process.
Easy steps to configure SBCGlobal email with Mozilla Thunderbird:
SBCGlobal email is easy to access on any device to get the advanced email communication with cool features. Now as per your preferences you can easily set up and configure Mozilla Thunderbird within few minutes:
- First of all, you will need to import and export contacts to SBCGlobal emails with these simple steps:
- Go to the contact home page and select add account option.
- Put your information on the given field.
- Choose your email address and then click on it to add contacts.
IMAP settings with Thunderbird
Now you need to follow these steps to configure IMAP settings with Thunderbird:
- Go to the main menu and click on the email option.
- Then choose the next button and click on the main menu.
- Further, you need to click to add.
- Now select the account type (IMAP).
- Type the right credentials for username and email password.
- Now click on next to complete the process.
How to set up the incoming mail server:
- Port number is chosen as 993.
- Type the correct username and password.
- Choose the security socket SSL (Yes).
- Then you only need to verify the email settings of SBCGlobal and Thunderbird.
Set up the outgoing email server
- Type the correct username and password of SBCGlobal email.
- Enter 465 for the port of outgoing email server.
- Choose the security socket SSL.
- At last, you will need to verify SBCGlobal email for Thunderbird.
Setup POP3 with Thunderbird
You can setup POP3 with Thunderbird for SBCGlobal.net with the same steps that you have done with IMAP settings
Common issues with SBCGlobal email configuration with Thunderbird:
- You have seen the process to configure SBCGlobal email with Thunderbird, but you may get some issues as well that are mentioned below:
- You may get spam emails in SBCGlobal account.
- The issue with unmerging the SBCGlobal in Thunderbird.
- Unable to keep SBCGlobal email id after cancellation.
Get customer support for more help:
You can call at SBCGlobal technical support number for more assistance to solve your issues in the first place. You will get complete support with the help of SBCGlobal experts and professionals and get fixed in a prominent way.