Router is the networking device which is responsible for transferring the data packets among computer and other devices like smartphone. There are various models of Netgear router available on the market which you can install for your office or home as well. Usually, the default password of a router is “Admin” but you want to change it. This blog will be helpful to you. Let’s see how you can change the default password on Netgear router. But if you get trouble to change the password then call on Netgear router contact number where you will find the complete solution of your router issues. Moreover, come to the point and try to change the password.
Steps to change the default password on Netgear router:
Most probably the default username or password of your Netgear router would be “Admin.” To change the password according to you, you can have a focus on the given steps.
1. Open a browser on your computer (Which one is connected to the router.)
2. Then you will have to open the address bar of your computer and type http://routerlogin.net.
3. Now you will see a login window on your computer.
4. Here you need to enter the “username & password” (Type Admin)
5. Click on “Advanced > Administration > Set password.
6. Now enter the default password and then create a new password.
7. If you want then you can enable the password recovery option for future.
8. Then click on “Apply” button.
9. Finally, your settings are changed.
When you are assured that you have changed the default password of your Netgear router. Once you should cross check if it is working or not. Most of the time users face trouble to change the password or new password doesn’t work. If you face the same condition then you can ring the Netgear router customer care number to reach trained experts and get their help. The techies of router customer support are always available here so that you can find a complete solution for your issues.