Spams are useless and unnecessary emails that the users receive on their email accounts. It is bearable till the amount is less, once you start receiving spam emails in large amount it would obviously trouble you. These days spamming has become a common issue and spam emails often lead to misleading and fraudulent information which would eventually put the user in trouble. If you are an AOL email account user and you have recently come across the issue of receiving a large number of spam emails then you can promptly connect with the AOL customer care number and seek assistance.
It has been seen that recently a large number our AOL email account users have come across this issue of receiving spam emails in large numbers. Spam emails are often malicious which would further lead to other issues with your account such as trouble while signing in or logging out, email freezing and several other issues. It has often been found that spam emails have been the root cause of these issues. AOL provides its users with amazing features that would aid you while facing the issue of spamming. AOL Email spam and privacy includes:
- The option of blocking and unblocking email addresses
- Using the feature of filters on spam emails
- The option of reporting spam emails and other objectionable emails
So, if you face the issue of receiving spam emails on your AOL email account, the best thing that you can do is make the necessary changes to the AOL Email spam and privacy accounts. You would need to make certain changes to adjust the spam settings. The steps to be followed in order to make the necessary adjustments to the spam settings are as given below:
The process to adjust Spam Mail Settings
- In your AOL email account, towards the upper right, you would have to click on options and then settings.
- On the left panel, you would find the option of Spam Settings, you would have to click on it.
- Further, you would have to choose the appropriate spam mail filters that are available. You would simply have to click on the dropdown menu and opt for the best suitable level of the spam filter.
- If you wish to block or even enable messages from a particular person then you would have to use the option of the sender filter section.
- Once you have selected the option of ‘Sender Filter’, then you would simply have to enter the username or email address of the individual whom you would wish to filter.
- Users are also provided the option of blocking messages which contains pictures or any specific words by using the content filter section.
- The users can also choose to permanently delete the block emails by navigating into the blocked mail section.
- Once you have made all the necessary changes that were related to the issue of spam emails you can click on the option of ‘Save’ which would be available at the bottom of the page.
- This would ensure that all the changes you have made has been saved for further use.
Using this amazing spam protection features you can stay stress-free regarding receiving any unwanted emails. If you wish to get more detailed information on the issue of spam mail protection you can easily connect with the AOL tech support number, where you would get all the necessary information.