With over 10 million users, AT&T is one of the largest telecommunications providers in all of North America. They provide a range of service including TV and entertainment plans, calling, internet and so much more. For better service, AT&T has a wide range of plans that include all content whether it is entertainment or internet connections. But these plans are not always efficient and users will encounter error every now and then. If you experience technical error frequently then you should contact AT&T customer care number for a comprehensive check of your account. There are some errors that are fairly standard and which you can resolve on your own, like AT&T Error Code 44703. When these errors appear it will be difficult for you to access your favourite channels if you have seen this error on your system then this article will help you with some simple suggestions to resolve the error code.
Causes of AT&T Error Code 44703
Error Code 44703 is usually related to the AT&T Unlimited plus plan and also because of problems related to HBO content. It will help if you could identify the cause of the error which would make it easier to troubleshoot the problem sooner. Here are some of the common causes of AT&T Error Code 44703:
- Cable Connection: Your device should be securely connected via cables if you want to get a good signal and avoid any network errors like Error Code 44703.
- Multiple Connections: Normally only one line can be used for viewing content via HBO. If you have multiple connections on one account then it could cause errors like AT&T Error Code 44703.
- Ineligible DTV or U-Verse Base Plan: Users are expected to renew their U-Verse base and DTV plans whenever it expires. If the plan or subscription is not renewed and it expires then your account may experience errors.
Steps to Fix AT&T Error Code 44703
You can follow the troubleshooting steps mentioned below to try to resolve AT&T error code 44703:
- One line connection: You will be able to avoid AT&T Error Code 44703 if you stick to the rule of using only one line connection.
- Connecting Cables: If the cables are not secure then you will not be able to resolve the given error. As far as possible you should gently remove and then reconnect all the cables to make sure everything is secure.
- Re-Activate AT&T Plan: You should always follow up and check when your AT&T plan expires. If your plan is no longer active and is expired then you should renew it as soon as possible to resolve the error.
This article will only give you a short overview of the problem and how you can fix AT&T Error Code 44703. Sometimes it is possible that the error is caused because of a deeper technical malfunction or perhaps because of an unauthorized change in your account or plan. Hence, if you cannot resolve the error using the steps mentioned in this article you should call the AT&T customer support number and consult a certified expert on how best to proceed with a solution.