Dell Printer errors codes can be quite deceiving. Sounding a little complex to the users, they are however quite easy to handle. You must have heard about the error code 077-900 associated with Dell? If not, then hearing it for the first time can make things go above your head. To break it further down, associating yourself with paper jam errors would become much familiar. Now, tie the two loops together. Dell Printer Error code 077-900 is nothing but a paper jam error when the Printer fails/refuses to feed the paper. Today let’s learn how to solve this particular error. Even if you haven’t still encountered with the same, you can always go through the information shared for future benefits. However, if you are perturbed with the same, then for sure you should read the blog and further if required dial Dell Customer care number for further assistance.
Fixing Dell Printer Error Code 077-900
Before you begin with solving the paper jam errors, ensure that the Printer is switched off, the power cord and USB cable has been disconnected. This ensures your safety too.
Start with Input tray
- If there are loose papers in the input tray, begin by removing those. Do not remove the stuck papers as of now.
- Once you have taken out the loose stack, with the help of your hands, gently pull the stuck papers. Pulling it out with force would lead to the further paper jams.
- Turn the Printer to the backside and use a flashlight to see if there are any foreign objects such as pens, pencils, paper clips, etc. fallen into the input tray. If yes, then remove them by hand.
Move to the Output tray
- Turn your Printer to the front side and gently remove all the papers from the output tray.
- Next, if any paper gets torn in the process, take out the remaining pieces from the tray.
- Close the output tray and also the input tray
Access the Printer’s underside
- Once you have cleared the paper jam from both input and output tray, turn the printer upside down and see if there is any foreign object or paper stuck. Remove it carefully.
- During this process, some object may slide inside the input tray. Bring the Printer back to its original position and clear the obstruction in the input tray if any
Clear paper jams from the carriage access door
- Open the carriage access door. If there are any pieces stuck inside the same, remove them carefully.
- Ensure that the carriage is moving correctly from left to right and back without obtrusion.
Testing the Printer
- Once you get rid of all the paper jam errors, you need to ensure that the Printer can feed paper and print properly
- Connect the power cord and the USB cable back
- Switch on the Printer
- Insert some papers into the input tray
- Print directly from the Control panel (Press colored+ white/black button together)
- Give print command
- If the paper comes out properly, then the error is resolved
However, if you are still struggling with the issue and feel that availing technical support would be the best aid, then dial Dell technical support number right away without procrastinating.
Do you have a Dell laptop? Dell laptops are considered to be one of the most reliable laptops on the market. It has provided users with ‘n’ number of excellent features which make their work easy. Do you want to know the process of finding the IP address of your Dell? Well, an IP address is necessary to connect your device to the Internet. You need to assign an IP address to whichever device you are using, whether it be a home computer, a laptop, video game system, website server or cell phone, to communicate on the Internet. An IP address can be like “126.96.36.199” and finding it in your device is a very simple process. In this blog, you are provided with the methods of finding the IP address on your Dell. You can also get in touch with Dell customer support number and ask techies to let you know the process of finding the IP address
Steps to find the IP address of your Dell
You can easily find the IP address by using the command prompt. You can go through the steps mentioned below:
- Step 1: You will have to bring the ‘Run’ dialog box by pressing the Windows and the ‘r’ button.
- Step 2: You will have to type “cmd” in the Run dialog box to start the command prompt program
- Step 3: In the command prompt window, you will have to type ‘ipconfig’ and then proceed by clicking on ‘Enter.’
- Step 4: Windows IP configuration program will run once you press Enter
- Step 5: You will have to go down to see “Ethernet adapter Local area connection” so that you can find the IP address.
- Step 6: If you want it to work correctly, you will have to plug it directly into the modem
- Step 7: If you are plugged into a router, you will only be able to see the IP address of the router and not of the computer.
These are the few steps you could follow to know the IP address of the computer. If you encounter any problem while implementing these steps or if these steps don’t help you to find the IP address, you can connect with the experts at Dell tech support number to avail assistance. These technical experts are always available to help you with the most prominent solution to your problem.
A printer driver which is also known as a print processor is a software in the system. The primary function of the driver is to convert the data that needs to be printed into a language and format that the printer will understand. It is one of the essential software, and if the working fails, the printer will not be able to input the command given and thereby not print any document. Many printers come with pre-installed printer driver software. This means that whenever you install a printer to the system, the driver software gets automatically installed. Whereas some of the printer driver software requires manual installation. You need to visit the printer’s official website and then download the software by fulfilling some necessities. Let’s take into consideration the Dell Printer. It requires no formal introduction. Even though it has gained immense popularity, but still a fundamental issue that occurs when the printer driver stops working correctly. There can be different reasons why a printer driver software fails to communicate with the computer. You can resolve this issue with the help of the manual troubleshooting steps by implementing the measures shared below. And if you require any technical assistance, then have a word with the experts at Dell customer care number team.
The outdated driver is the basic reason where the Dell printer driver faces such issues. So to avoid this particular snag, the following steps are recommended.
Try to update the driver manually
- Click on Windows Start icon on your desktop’s screen.
- Click on the Devices and Printer
- Then from the list of printers that opens, locate the printer for which the driver is not working
- After that Right-click on your printer and select Printer Properties.
- Click on the Advanced Tab.
- Select the option of New Driver. A new tab will open, which says ‘Welcome to the Add Printer Driver Wizard.’ Click on Next.
- Select Manufacturer Printer and from the other side, find your printer’s driver.
- This will install the new printer driver updates.
Use Windows Update for updating the printer driver
- Click on the Windows icon on the screen and in the search bar, type ‘Windows Update.’
- Now, click on Check for Updates.
- If there are any new updates available, they will be shown on the screen.
- Click on the option of All critical updates and select all of them that are displayed.
- Now select the option of Optional Updates and choose all the updates related to the Dell Printers. Then click on Install.
Go for automatic Dell printer driver updates
- From the web browser download and install Driver Easy software
- Click on the extension, once the software is installed and run the software to check for the driver which needs to be updated.
- Click on the update button which is right next to the Dell printer.
If even after applying all of three update method, the issue persists, you can reach out to Dell technical support number. Dial the toll-free number and have a word with the professionals.
Data corruption is a lingering fear for many people, especially those who use their Windows computer to create and share important business documents. The Dell Backup and Recovery application is specially designed to ease that fear. The application allows Dell users to protect important digital documents and recover data whenever there is an error. However, if you find that Dell Backup and Recovery does not work, you do not have to panic. You can use the solutions mentioned below or call the Dell customer care number to resolve the issue and retrieve your data as soon as possible.
Solutions to fix the ‘Dell Backup & Recovery’ not working
Solution 1: Check the system requirements
The Dell Backup and Recovery application is designed, so that is compatible with all operating systems. However, you need to make sure your system has the basic requirements to run the application; otherwise, you will find that Dell Backup and Recovery does not work. You can have a look at the system requirements given below and check how your computer matches up:
- Operating System: Windows 7, Windows 8 or Windows 8.1
- Processor: Minimum 1GHz or faster
- System Memory (RAM): 1GB (32-bit) or 2GB (64-bit)
- Hard disk space: At least 16GB free space
In case your computer does not have the basic requirements you should consider upgrading your system if you want to use the Dell Backup and Recovery application.
Solution 2: Reinstall Dell Backup and Recovery
If your computer meets the necessary system requirements, but the Dell Backup and Recovery application still does not work, it could be because of an installation error. You can refer to the installation steps given below to make sure you installed Dell Backup and Recovery correctly:
- Step 1: Save your data and close any applications open in the background.
- Step 2: Remove previous Dell backup applications you may have installed.
- Step 3: Visit the Dell webpage and download Dell Backup and Recovery.
- Step 4: Run the Setup and allow the program to make changes to your PC.
- Step 5: Follow the instructions on the screen and restart your computer.
- Step 6: Allow the update to complete before you open Dell Backup and Recovery.
Once the update is complete, you can click Start and type ‘Backup’ in the search section and then click the application icon to open Dell Backup and Recovery. If you find that the Dell Backup and Recovery application still does not work, you can call the Dell customer support number and ask for additional technical assistance. Through the helpline number, which is available 24 hours a day, you will be able to reach out to a certified software expert, and you can get more information on how to fix the Dell Backup & Recovery error on your Windows device.
Dell computers may give you some issues with BIOS settings and event log errors. The issues are denoted as error code 2000-0125 in technical language and may produce a series of errors to your computer. In such a situation, you should focus on getting eh instant help to make you fixed and ensure the better performance of your Dell computer. If you need further expert support, then you can contact at dell customer support number and get the valuable assistance and perfect solution.
Easy techniques to fix Dell ePSA error 2000-0251
You should not worry as there are proper solutions that can easily solve your issue in Dell computer. You can follow the exact steps mentioned below and fix the issue easily:
Step 1: clear the event log
You should review the event log in BIOS and try to find the issues that need to be addressed. If you have fixed issues successfully, then you can run a scan to verify the removed errors and identify additional errors.
Step 2: Update the latest BIOS version
You need to be sure that you are using updated BIOS to your system. You get a recommendation from Dell computers usually in your scheduled cycle, and you can make it updated after checking those recommendations. So you can make your system always compatible with other software and keep the drivers updated as well. Updating BIOS also keep the security and safety of the system impeccable.
Step 3: Check the PSA diagnostics
Pre-boot system assessment diagnostic or PSA keeps dell computer tested always for various issues that you may face with your computer. Now you can follow these steps mentioned below to repeat the diagnostic to help yourself finding error:
- First of all, turn off your computer and make it connected to a docking device. Then you can connect the computer to an electronics outlet.
- Switch on your computer and press F12 as it starts opening. The diagnostic process will start, and you can run the pre-boot system assessment.
- If you get the beep sound and your computer stops, then it must have a component failure. At this point, halting the diagnostic process, you can reboot the operating system. Proceed with pressing ‘N’ and then ‘Y’ to reset the failed component.
- Next, you can note down the error that you have found there and try to get the resolution.
You can call at Dell technical support number for the issues that you noted down and ask for the permanent solution with some easy steps. This will take a few minutes, and you will be able to resume the services of Dell computer.
The Dell Printer error code 0X12370490 is widely known as the ‘Null print error with Windows Update,’ and this error usually occurs when the system is detecting an ‘Unknown Device’ under Dell printer. When this issue arises, then the user must resolve this error at the earliest get back to the functioning. When the users come across this issue, then the message would be displayed as “Hewlett-Packard – Enterprise WSD Multi-Function Dell Printer, Multi-Function Dell Printer, other hardware – Null Print – Envy 7640 series.” You would then get a message which would state that the device has failed to install. To know more about the issue that is facing, the users have the option of connecting with Dell customer care number.
Ways to solve Dell Printer Error Code 0X12370490
The ways in which the users can effectively solve the Dell Printer Error Code 0X12370490 is as mentioned below. The users would have to follow steps accurately, and they can get back to using the printer. The steps to be followed are:
- On your computer system, click on the “Windows Key” or the users can also press on the start button.
- Further, the users have to search for “Device Manager,” then the device manager window would open, and then you would simply have to click on the Printer section.
- Now you would have to remove all the unknown Dell Printer. This should be done to fix the enterprise WSD Multi-Function Dell Printer malfunction as it is essential that the users remove the error code.
- In the device manager, click on the unknown device icon to choose the option of Uninstall. By selecting this option, the users can altogether remove updates.
- Once you have completely removed the issue would be resolved completely.
If you carefully follow the steps mentioned above, Dell Printer error code 0X12370490 will be fixed very soon. If you have any trouble implementing the solutions or if you find that the error persists even after following all the above solutions, you can get in touch with Dell customer support number and ask for additional assistance. Professional experts are available 24 hours a day at your service, and you are free to call them anytime you want. They serve you with the best possible solution which you could implement and resolve the error in no time. You will be given a detailed and step by step solution to your problem.
There has been a lot of technological advancement that has taken place over the years. Every technical device has brought new and added features which have made the life of its customers more interesting and user-friendly. Laptop are devices which need no introduction, and more than half the population possess laptop devices of their own. These days almost every laptop device comes with an HDMI port. HDMI ports are often located at the sides of the laptops. HDMI port is a large hollow opening using which the users can connect with any projector, audio, and visual device using cables. Using the HDMI port, the users can easily connect all their features to whichever device they are connecting with. Mostly this aspect is used when the users want to display their screen content on a larger screen, and this is helpful when the users are giving out presentations while watching movies, etc.
There are times when the users come across issues with the HDMI port. There are errors which come up, causing the images and videos to be displayed distorted. The users can easily recognize this issue when the desktop contents are not displayed on the screen to which the device is connected. The problem can also be of audio, not working while giving a presentation or while watching a movie. There also issues like the device constantly being disconnected, images displayed are blurred, and even the images being shaky. These said issues take place when the data of the device is not being correctly transferred. There are several reasons which could cause such a malfunction. When the users come across such an issue while using Dell Laptop, there is nothing to be worried about. The users can easily connect with Dell customer care number and seek professional assistance on how to handle such a situation.
Steps to follow in order to solve the HDMI issue
The users can easily solve the problem of HDMI malfunction by following the below-given steps:
- The users would have to disconnect the cable which connects the laptop with the device, and then they would also have to turn off the device.
- You would then have to unplug the power cord and take out the battery from the laptop.
- Then the users would have to let the device reset for 5-10 minutes.
- Now insert the battery back and then switch on both the devices.
- Plug the HDMI cable and check whether the issue has been solved or not.
If you face any malfunction while undertaking the steps mentioned, then you would have to contact Dell technical support number. This service is accessible at any hour of the day and is completely free of charge. The professionals would ensure that the issue has been completely resolved.
As we all know, wireless technology has been playing an important role in today’s world. Whenever we feel like connecting to Internet, we always prefer wifi. It is the prime reason that Dell has started offering wireless printers for the users. A wireless printer enables the users to do print jobs and send them to the co-workers without leaving their workspace. Well if you talk about how to connect your dell printer to a wireless network, you will have to follow few easy steps, and you will get your solution. You can use any of the provided methods to connect to a wireless network. You can also get in touch with Dell customer care number where the technicians will help you solve the problem
Methods you need to follow to connect your printer to a wireless network:
- Method 1: You can use printer panel to connect Dell printer to a wireless network: Printer panel is available in every Dell printers, which helps you to change and modify network and printer settings. You can easily connect to a wireless network by following the given steps:
- You need to turn your printer on
- Go to system button and admin menu. Then you have to go to the network option
- You will see a wireless setup option; you need to click on that, you will be given a list of wireless networks out of which you have to select your network.
- After the selection, you will have to enter the password for the desired network and you are done with the process
- Method 2: Connect dell printer via WPS button: WPS is the supreme method to connect dell printer to a wireless network. But WPS feature is not available in every wireless router. You need to ensure whether your device have this feature or not. If yes , then you can follow the given instructions:
- You need to hold the WPS button on your printer until it shows ‘WPS method is running’ message on yout printer and then do the same with the router
- They both will start synchronizing, and it might take 2 minutes for them to connect
- Method 3: Use dell easy installer or Wireless Setup Wizard
Dell easy installer helps you easily connect to the wireless network automatically
- Dell easy installer contains CD and dell printers; you need to connect dell printer to your device and insert the CD. Go to the file name setup.exe
- After you get done with the setup, You will see a dialog box which contains some instructions for the installation; you need to follow them, and your installation process will be done
- Now, disconnect the printer from the computer, and you will be able to connect to wireless network automatically
These methods could help you connect to the wireless networks. But if you still have any query , you can contact Dell customer support number to get assisted by the professional experts.
It can be quite frustrating to spend hours creating or editing a document only to get stuck when you want to print it because your Dell Printer is offline. The primary cause behind the offline error is the fact that your printer firmware is outdated or there are issues with the network connection. This article will give you an overview of some simple solutions you can use to resolve the printer offline error. However, if you find that the offline error occurs often, you should call the Dell customer care number and consult a printer expert to implement a more advanced solution to fix the error as soon as possible.
Solution 1: Check your Dell Printer Connection
You can go through the steps below to check the connection between your Dell printer and the computer or laptop you are using:
- Step 1: Restart your Dell printer and check the printer USB connection.
- Step 2: Try using a different device to check if the USB port is working.
- Step 3: If you have a wireless Dell printer, review the network settings.
- Step 4: Ensure that none of the printer cables are loose or damaged.
- Step 5: Make sure the lit-up wireless icon indicates the printer is connected.
Solution 2: Update the Dell Printer Firmware
The Dell Printer offline error may have been caused by the outdated printer firmware. You can follow the instructions below to update the printer firmware on your Windows device:
- Step 1: Visit the ‘Drivers and Download’ page and download the firmware.
- Step 2: Extract all the Dell firmware files if it is delivered as a ‘.zip.’ file.
- Step 3: Run the Firmware Update Utility and select the firmware to update.
- Step 4: Use the drop-down menu to locate your specific printer model.
- Step 5: Click the ‘Update’ option and wait for some time while the firmware is updating.
You must make sure you do not turn off the printer until the update is complete and the Dell Printer screen displays ‘Ready.’
Solution 3: Restart the Print Spooler Service
It is quite possible that the Dell Printer offline error on your Windows 10 device was caused because of a problem with the Print Spooler. You can follow the steps below to restart the Print Spooler and fix the offline error on your Dell Printer:
- Step 1: Open Start menu and type“services.msc” in the search field.
- Step 2: Look for the Print Spooleritem and check the service status.
- Step 3: Right-click the Print Spooler option and click ‘Restart.’
- Step 4: Close the services window and restart your computer.
If you find that the Dell Printer offline error persists even after implementing the solutions mentioned in this article you can call the Dell technical support number and speak to a trained printer expert to learn how to implement advanced troubleshooting solutions to resolve the error.
Dell is one of the most efficient printer manufacturers present in the market. They have been providing the users with best in class print results for several years now. These days printers are available in various variety. There are printers which are wired as well as wireless. Dell has brought in a lot of changes to the concept of printing. It is now quite simple to process the printing options without needing to be physically present in front of the printer. Dell has always ensured that they bring out the best products for the users. The process of configuring both wired and the wireless printers are really simple and can be done without the need for much technical assistance. The users can understand the whole process of configuring the printers by going through this blog. They can also connect with Dell customer support number, where they would get all the required assistance in setting up the printer.
Process of configuring Wired Printer
The users can easily configure Dell wired printers by following the below-given steps:
- The users need to connect the printer with the main supply and then turn it on.
- The users would also have to make sure that the device in which the setup has to be done is also functioning.
- Now the users would have to use a USB cable and then secure a connection between the printer and the device.
- Further, access the start menu on your system and then navigate to ‘Devices and Printers.’
- The user would now have to ‘Add a printer.’ Users can easily search for the name of the printer that and then follow the instruction that is being provided on screen for configuring the printer.
Process of configuring Wireless Printer
The users can easily configure Dell wireless printers by following the below-given steps:
- Just like in the wired printer configuration, the users would have to connect the printer device to a power source and then turn it on.
- The users should also make sure that the computer system has been turned on where you wish to configure the printer.
- The users must now install the CD which they would have received along with the printer to initiate the process of installing the printer driver.
- The users can also download the setup of the printer driver from Dell’s official website.
- When the setup begins, you can click on start setup. You would also have to provide certain details that are being asked for.
- You might also receive the message to choose the connection method, where you would have to opt for ‘WLAN connection.’
- Further, from the list of printers that you would receive, you would have to select your printer and then configure it.
- Once you have completed the configuration, you would receive a message saying ‘Connection Complete.’
If you face any difficulty in following the above-given steps accurately, you would have the option of connecting with Dell customer support number. They would the provide with all the required guidance to configure your Dell Printer.