The error code 1 2 3 is recorded to be one of the most common issues that is encountered by users while using their Dell Laptops. This is an issue where the system is unable to boot, can’t even arrive at BIOS. Then there is a definite need to run diagnose. Dell laptops are one of the most efficient laptops that are available in the market. They have been providing the users with magnificent services for several years now. Even to counter this issue of error code 123 the users can promptly connect with the Dell Customer care number where they would get all the assistance that would be required. The users can also try resolving this issue themselves by using the methods that are given ahead in this blog.
The possible reason for you having to encounter this error could be the power supply issue, Motherboard issue, Hard Disk or even the battery issue. If you facing this issue with your system, then there is nothing that you have to worry about. You can calmly look into the matter and solve it efficiently.
The steps to solve Dell Error Code 123
Solution 1: Review the Power Supply Button
- You should run a complete review of the power supply of the laptop. Ensure that the power cable is properly connected with the laptop and that there is no issue with the power socket that you connected with.
- If you find any issue, immediately replace the power cable or power source.
Solution 2: Initiate Dell Diagnostics from the Hard Drive
- As your system boots, when the Dell logo is displayed on the screen press the F12 key instantly.
- If you come across the message which says no diagnostic utility partition is available, then at that point you would have to run the Dell Diagnostics from your own ‘Drivers and Utilities’ media.
- Once you have the list on the screen, you would have to highlight ‘Boot to Utility Partition’ and then click on the ‘Enter’ button.
- Further, when you receive the Dell Diagnostics ‘Main Menu’ option on your screen, select the tests that you would want to run on your system.
Solution 3: Run the Dell Diagnostics from the Drivers and Utility Disk
- Add the Driver and the Utility disk, then you would have to restart your system.
- After you see the Dell logo, click on F12 immediately.
- After you receive the boot list, you would have to highlight the ‘Onboard or USB CD-ROM Drive’ and then click on the ‘Enter’ key.
- Now you would have to type 1 to begin the menu and then press ‘Enter’ to proceed.
- Further, you would have to choose ‘Run the 32 bit Dell Diagnostics’. If you have multiple versions, then choose the version that you perfectly suit your system.
- Now when the Dell Diagnostics ‘Main Menu’ appears, you would have to choose the test that you wish to run.
Solution 4: Check the RAM
- The Dell error code 123 occurs because of the RAM settings. Hence it is important that you verify the RAM settings. It could also be because the ram is not seated properly in the slot.
- You should also inspect the RAM for any bent pin or any object that is blocking the RAM.
- Ensure that the RAM is compatible with your system.
If even after following the methods given above you are not able to solve the error code 123, then it is advised that you promptly connect with the Dell Customer Support number. They would then give you all the assistance that is required to efficiently overcome the issue.
The username and admin password for your Dell Printer can be found in the online user’s guide that is normally installed when the Dell Printer drivers are installed. The process to open the user’s guide may differ depending on your Dell Printer model. The user name for your printer is ‘Admin’ and never be changed. The factory default password is kept as ‘password’. You can change the factory default password on your Dell Printer using the Dell Printer Configuration Web Tool. However, you must keep in mind that you need to close and then re-open the browser window for the password change to be effective. You can call the Dell Printer customer support if you need any assistance while using the Dell Printer Configuration Web Tool.
While changing the password for your Dell Printer you will need to know the old password. In case you do not know the old password you can refer to the steps mentioned in this article to reset the factory default password and then create a new admin password for your Dell Printer.
Steps to reset the default admin password for Dell Printer
Whenever you want to reset or recover the default admin password for your Dell printer you will need to reset the Non-volatile random-access memory or NVRAM. You can refer to the steps given below to recover the factory default password:
- Step 1: Turn on your Dell Printer and press the menu button
- Step 2: Use the down or up arrow buttons to locate the ‘Configure’ option
- Step 3: Once the ‘Configure’ option is displayed, press ‘Enter’ and proceed
- Step 4: Once again use the down or up arrow buttons to find ‘Network’
- Step 5: Press the arrows until ‘Init NVRAM’ is displayed on the panel
- Step 6: Click ‘Enter’ and when the display indicates “Init NVRAM Are you sure?” click ‘Enter’ once again.
The next message should read “Initializing, Initialized”. When you see the ‘Restart Printer’ message you will need to switch the AC power off for about 5 seconds and then turn it back on again.
Dell Printer users should note that resetting the NVRAM will automatically clear all the customized network settings you have saved on your printer. That is why Dell recommends taking a printout of your current printer and panel settings reports before you attempt to reset the Non-volatile random-access memory.
If you need any clarification regarding any of the steps mentioned in this article you can call the Dell technical support number and speak to a certified Dell expert. No matter what issues you are facing on your Dell Printer experts are available 24 hours a day to give you the best solution to resolve the issue as soon as possible.
Dell printers are most trusted and supremely advanced printer devices that are meant to provide a quality printing service for all kinds of complex printing requirements. If you are using any Dell printer device, then you must be aware of the efficient services that it offers. Now you can enjoy an uninterrupted printing service for a longer time without getting any complex issue. But as all the devices are not remained from getting issue Dell printer may also cause you some trouble in some instances. Dell print spooler in Windows 10 is such an issue that needs to address earliest to continue the work process like you were doing before. If you get this issue, you can contact the Dell customer care number and get the easy solution advice and methods easily although this blog will provide you some easy steps to solve this issue easily.
What cause Dell print spooler error?
Dell printers are fine products that avoid many issues to appear and save you time. But there could be some specific reasons that can lead you into trouble. If you get printer spooler error message, then you have to find the exact reason behind the issue. So check these points mentioned below to know the reasons:
- Drivers malfunction may cause this issue
- You may not have set the printer as default
- Multiple printer connections with a single device may also be the reason
- If you have given multiple commands at a time, then it shows some errors
- Virus or malware attack may cause the error
Easy fixes of Dell print spooler in Windows 10:
Now you are aware of the probable reason behind the error and to get fixed you need to be sure what causes your printer to misbehave. Here are some proven solutions that you can follow to fix your printer:
Method 1. Configure print spooler
- Press “Windows+R” button in a keyboard that will open a search box
- Type “Services.MSC” and search
- You will find the items list where you need to find the “startup type” option
- Once you select this option click on “Automatic.”
- Now press the “Apply” button and then “Ok.”
- Now you can restart your computer to save the changes
Method 2. Edit the registry on the system
- In your keyboard press “Winodws+R.”
- In the opened search box type “Regedit” and press enter
- You will get a list of items where you need to navigate “HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE.”
- Once you get this option open it
- Select “System” and click on the option “Current control set.”
- Now go the “Services” option
- Choose “Spooler” option and then “DependOnservice” value
- A value data box will open where you have to select “RPCSS with Http.”
- Remove the Http part and press “OK.”
- Now you can restart your computer to set the changes
These methods are proven the solution, and once you perform this exercise, you can remove your issue. However, in case of further issues, you can contact at Dell customer support number and get the perfect and easy solutions.
Is your Dell Printer showing error code 009-654? If your answer is yes then you should try to remove this error first so that the performance of your printer can be improved. This error occurs when a user tries to turn on their printer. There can be many reasons which might cause this error to occur like unclean sensors, driver issue, faulty chip, error related to print head and many other causes. In order to fix this issue, you need to instantly call Dell Customer care Number which is accessible round the clock in 24 hours.
Steps which must be followed to fix Dell Printer Error Code 009-654
In order to resolve this error you must follow the below-mentioned guidelines to fix the issue of Dell Error Code 009-654:
Solution 1: Disconnect all the power cables
- The very first steps are to disconnect all the power cords connected with your printer and turn it off.
- After 2-3 minutes just reconnect all the power cables and turn on the printer
Solution 2: Clean the head contact pin
- After starting the printer, clean the top contact stick of carriage unit
- Ensure that you are using the right cartridge for your printer
- If this solution does not help you then move to the next
Solution 3: Perform the carriage Task
- Turn on your printer and allow the print carriage of your printer to move one side
- When it moves little forward then close the cover of the printer and turn it on.
Solution 4: Perform the task for print head
- Start the printer and let it make a beeline from inside by pushing the whole printer
- In between this connect the power links and turn on your printer
- Once the print head of your printer moves to one side then close the cover and within few seconds your printer will start booting. And then restart your Dell Printer.
Solution 5: Check the connection of your Dell Printer
Verify that all cables are connected properly with Dell printer so that print command can be executed.
Solution 6: Update the driver of your Dell Printer
Before you begin the implementation of any other solution you should always first check whether the Dell Printer is updated or not? If it is not then you need to update its first by downloading the latest version of the driver from the official website.
Even after implementing so many troubleshooting steps if your Dell Printer still does not work fine then you need to reach out to Dell customer support Number. This number stays accessible at all time to help the clients in need and to solve the problem which is faced by them while using Dell Printer.
Dell printer is one of the most useful devices in recent times to process all your printing requirements in such an easy manner. Now if you have brought a new Dell printer device you need to know about the easy steps to install and set up to start optimizing your work with efficiency. The process of installation and setup is quite an easy task that you can simply follow. In any case, if you require an expert you should call at Dell Customer care number and access a complete support system. Also, this article will tell about all the steps for installation and setup.
The prior requirement for Dell printer set up:
Before you initiate the process you need these things for easy set up a Dell printer:
- A computer or laptop
- Wireless connection
- Power connection
How configure Dell printer?
Once you fulfill all the requirements you can easily install your printer and connect it to your computer. Now follow these steps to accomplish the process;
- First, unbox your Dell printer carefully
- Connect it with power connection and turn your printer on
- Now using the USB cable you easily connect your printer to the computer
How to set up a Dell printer using the CD?
You need to have a compact disk that has the printer driver. Usually, it comes along with your computer and you get when you buy a new computer. Now you have the insert that CD into your computer to install the driver. In case you can’t get the CD then you can download the printer driver from the official website of Dell as mentioned below:
- Go to the official website of Dell and download the printer driver
- Then run the downloaded file
- Once the process is complete you need to select the language
- Then accept the agreement and license
- A tab will open asking you connection type method
- You can choose the option USB cable or WiFi
- If you select USB cable you will be asked to connect your printer to the computer using the USB cable
- Once you connect the printer and computer the process of installation will start and within minutes the process will complete.
- Now you can make a test print to check whether it has set up correctly.
By following these steps you can easily set up your printer with your computer and start printing your documents. Also if you get an issue regarding installation or set up you can contact at Dell technical support number for further help.
Computer and computer-related devices have permeated almost every aspect of our life. And few companies have made such an impact in the computer technology industry as much as Dell. The company is especially well known for its “built-to-order” and personalized customer specifications. This article explores the common features and issues with Dell printers, computers and laptops. These are just a brief description of the products relegated to Dell. You need more advanced troubleshooting steps you can contact Dell customer care number which is available 24 hours a day.
Dell Printer Issues
Whether you run a large business or just need a small printer at home, Dell has a wide range of printers that you can choose from to meet your particular need. In spite of these advanced features, Dell printers do occasionally encounter errors. Here is a short list of common issues with Dell printers:
- Paper tray gets jammed
- Unable to connect with the computer
- The faulty paper feed mechanism
- Printer drivers could not be installed
The solution to these issues may vary depending on your printer model and your operating system. You can always contact customer care to get technical assistance on any issue you may have.
Apart from a wide range of printers, Dell also has different personal computers in their inventory. It does not matter whether you are an up and coming business executive or a passionate gamer, Dell computers have it all. But as with any computer sometimes the devices do experience errors that users find quite annoying. Below is a list of common issues in Dell computers:
- Unable to update the operating system or computer software
- Computer frequently reboots without warning
- Hard drive failure because of data corruption
- Computer overheats often and performance is slowed.
Some of these issues are simple and can be resolved through a few basic troubleshooting steps. However, some other Dell computer issues may require advanced technical assistance from a certified expert whom you can contact through customer support.
Dell laptops are the perfect combination of functionality and convenience. The portable size of the laptops ensures that users can easily take it with them while travelling. However, Dell laptops do sometimes show an error that can halt work. Below you will find a list of the most common errors in Dell laptops:
- Dell laptop quickly overheats and need to be switched off
- Faulty graphics leads to distorted and fuzzy images
- Dell laptop battery drains quickly
- Unable to connect external devices like printers or pen drives
There could be many causes behind these issues and the solutions too may be different depending on what type of laptop you use.
These are just a few of the issues related to Dell products. It would be difficult to give all the solutions on how to fix issues of Dell printer, computer and laptops in just one article. You can contact Dell technical support number if you want more information about the specific problem you are facing.
It would be quite difficult to talk about the growth of the printer industry without mentioning Dell printers. Ever since it was founded more than three decades ago, Dell has grown to be one of the largest printers manufacturers in the world. Millions of users make use of Dell printer both at home, in schools and in offices around the world. What makes Dell printers unique is that there are different printer models that have different features and are designed to meet the different needs of the client. The amazing popularity of Dell printer can also be attributed to their quality customer service. Even though your Dell printer may encounter an error from time to time, you just need to pick up the phone and call Dell customer care number to find the best solution to that error. Speaking of solutions to printer errors, this article will give you an outline about the most basic troubleshooting solution you can use to resolve most Dell printer errors.
Why should your reset your Dell printer to its factory settings?
Some of the common problems related to Dell printers is with respect to paper jams, overheating, blurred or distorted prints and so on. Most of these issues occur because of changes to the printer software or hardware. In order to overcome this system changes the best thing to do is to restore the factory settings on your printer. When you restore the factory settings on your Dell printer you basically erase any information stored on the device thus restoring it to the manufacturer settings. The factory reset option will not reset the tray size, language or the page count on your Dell printer. Restoring the factory settings on your Dell printer will help most performance issues such as slow processing and printer freezes.
Steps to restore the factory settings on your Dell printer
The practical steps involved while resetting the factory settings are very simple:
- Step 1: Connect the USB cable to the printer.
- Step 2: Click the start button on your Dell printer.
- Step 3: Enter the files and folders in the search option.
- Step 4: Select all files and folders button and search for the UAN folder.
- Step 5: Go to the system utility folder within the UAN folder.
- Step 6: Click on ‘Reset Dell printer’ icon.
You should make sure to save all relevant and important data before resetting your Dell printer. If you encounter any error while implementing these steps you can contact Dell customer support number and consult a trained professional so that you can implement more advanced troubleshooting steps.
A printer is one of the most complex pieces of the computer because it needs efficient hardware as well as software to run smoothly. One software that you need to have while using your Dell Printer is the print spooler. The print spooler is a program that basically manages all the printing jobs you send to the print server. The Dell print spooler program enables a user to edit and delete any printing jobs that are in the print queue. If you are not sure how to use the print spooler connected to your Dell printer you can call the Dell customer care number and ask for more information about the same. It is very important to update the print spooler otherwise you may experience frequent Dell Print Spooler errors that can disrupt your printing tasks.
The spooler software is the gateway that helps Widows communicate with the printer and gives order for the print job in your queue. This post will give you some helpful information on how to resolve the printer spooler errors in Windows.
Steps to solve Windows 10 Dell Print Spooler Error
- Step 1: Open the main menu on your Windows 10 device and type ‘Troubleshooting’ in the search field.
- Step 2: When the Windows Control panel opens click the troubleshooting option
- Step 3: Go to the ‘Hardware and Sound’ section and select ‘Use a printer’
- Step 4: Choose the Advanced settings option and select your printer
- Step 5: Enter the admin credentials of your device and click ‘Run as administrator’
- Step 6: Complete the subsequent prompts and restart your Windows 10 system
Steps to manually delete files from the Spool Folder
Another way you can use to resolve a Dell Print Spooler error in Windows is to clear the print spooler and manually delete the files.
- Step 1: Stop the Dell Print Spooler on your computer.
- Step 2: Go to ‘My Computer and open the C: Drive.
- Step 3: Go to “Windows” and select ‘System 32’.
- Step 4: Open the SPOOL selection and click PRINTERS.
- Step 5: Give the command to delete all the files located in the Printers folder and then restart the spooler
These are just some basic solutions for the Dell print spooler error. If you find that the error still persists and you are unable to effectively manage your printing tasks you may require a more comprehensive technical solution. In that case, you should call the Dell customer support number on the website and consult a trained technician. These experts will be able to give you a step-by-step guide on how to fill the Dell print spooler so that the error does not continue. The Dell helpline is available 24 hours a day so do not hesitate to call at any time if you want to clarify your doubts.
If a Dell computer encounters an error it uses a set of predefined error codes to alert users of a problem with the hardware or software. These error codes are expressed in the form of a number and give users an idea about the nature of the problem. There are certain errors that may require advanced troubleshooting in order to be fixed. If you encounter these errors your best bet us to call the Dell customer care number and consult a trained expert on how to resolve the issue. On the other hand, there are certain errors, like Dell Error Code 0141, that you can solve on your own with a few simple steps. This article gives you a short synthesis of Dell Error Code 0141 and also includes some helpful tips on what you can do to fix it.
What is Dell Error Code 0141?
Dell Error Code 0141 is a custom error that is used to alert the users that there is a problem with the computer hard drive. This error implies that your system cannot detect the hard drive. More often than not the problem is not so much with the hard drive itself but it is more likely that the problem is because of SATA connector some system settings. One other cause is that a virus may have infected the hard drive. You should address the error as soon as possible because if it persists then it is possible that you could lose important information stored on the hard drive.
Steps to fix Dell error code 0141
- Solution 1: Dell Hard Drive Self-Test: Dell offers diagnostic tools for different These tools, like the Hard Drive Self-Test, are pre-boot diagnostic tools that are installed on your computer to help you identify and fix hardware related problems. This tool will give you a better idea about the state of your hard drive and will highlight any mechanical errors in the drive.
- Solution 2: Scan for Malware: A virus is often the main culprit behind most computer error, including Dell Error Code 0141. You should regularly scan your Dell device to make sure there are no malicious files that could disrupt the performance of your computer. You should also make sure you update your anti-virus software so that your system is always protected from online threats.
- Solution 3: Windows Registry: The Windows Registry includes information about most applications and program installed on your Dell computer. At times, this data gets corrupted or may include broken or missing files. You should download a registry repair tool to clean out the Windows registry from time to time.
As mentioned at the beginning certain error cannot be solved overnight, especially if you are not confident about the steps involved. If you have any doubts about to fix Dell Error Code 0141 you can contact Dell technical support number and ask for technical guidance. This helpline is active 24 hours a day so you can be sure to connect with a Dell expert no matter what the problem.
Whenever a Dell printer encounters a problem it indicates the error in the form of a message and a number. This makes it easier to understand what the error is related to. For example, Dell printer error code 016-302 is part of a series of errors related to the printer driver or software. It is difficult to remember all the error codes and what they mean. If you need help you can contact Dell customer care number to get relevant data concerning the error.
Error code 016-302 is usually accompanied by a message or prompt asking users to restart the computer. The technical message behind this error is “CPU illegal exception”. If you have encountered this error while using your Dell printer then do not worry, there are certain troubleshooting steps you can use to resolve Dell printer error code 016-302. Just follow the steps in the correct order:
Step 1: Remove the data cable and restart the printer
- Switch your Dell printer off.
- Remove all the data cables and wireless adaptors.
- Switch on the printer without the data cable.
If the Power On Self Test is complete and the printer does not indicate any errors, you can go ahead and print a settings report. If you are able to print the settings report without any problem then the issue is not related to the Dell printer hardware.
Step 2: Clear the Print Queue
When you give the command to print but the printer is not working the computer will still record the task and put in the print queue. Follow these steps to clear your Dell print queue:
- Open ‘Services’ in Windows and go to ‘Print Spooler’
- Right-click the ‘Spooler’ option and select ‘Stop’
- Reconnect the printer data cable.
- Give the print command and print a test page.
In case you have more than one computer connected to the printer make sure the print queue is clear on all the computers.
Step 3: Reinstall the Printer Driver
A printer driver is computer software that can convert data into a format that is compatible with the printer so that the printer can understand the data. Here’s how you can reinstall your printer driver
- Uninstall your current driver and all the printing related software.
- Open the official Dell website on your browser
- Follow the guidelines and download a new printer driver
Once the driver is downloaded and installed on your computer you can again print out a test document to make sure everything is set up correctly.
If you complete all the steps in the given order your printer should be running again and you should be able to continue with your printing tasks. But if the error continues and your work is affected you can call the Dell tech support number which is available 24 hours a day. It is possible that there may be a deeper technical malfunction involved for which you can speak to a certified expert.