Email services are an important aspect of everyone’s life. According to a survey which was conducted it was found that over 3.8 billion people use email services. It is an important medium to share data, communicate with others and perform several different tasks. ATT email services are one of the most utilized email services among those which are available. ATT email service provides its users with prominent quality and efficient security. Despite providing the users with a user-friendly interface, there are people who tend to get confused while using this service. ATT email is also associated with other functions like mail sites, internet, U-verse TV etc. People tend to get caught up when this service demands to share the password of your ATT account. So if you have shared the password and no you no longer wish to do the same, you can rectify this issue in two ways. Either you get connected with the ATT Customer care number or you can simply follow the troubleshooting steps that have been mentioned in this blog.
How to find out if your Access ID and email share a password?
- The first thing to do it to go to the ATT email login page and sign into your account using your credentials
- After signing in, visit the profile menu and choose the sign-in information
- Further, go into the ‘My linked account’ sector and check if the email, internet or U-verse TV has been listed with your Access ID. If positive, it means that your email and Access ID share a password
How to troubleshooting share password service
Reset or change your shared password
Visit the official website of ATT and on the login page find the option which says ‘Forgot Password’
Fill your ID and then opt for the way in which you want to reset your password
You would be required to complete some verification steps, after completing the verification you would be able to reset the password
After you are done with the password reset process, try to log in using the new password.
Change the password
- Navigate to the Login page on the official website of ATT
- Log in using your account credentials
- After signing in, go to the sign-in information
- Further, choose the option to change the password and create a new and strong password
- After the above-said step is complete, try logging in using the new password
If at any point while going through the above-given methods you feel that you are caught up in a loop or cannot complete the process, feel free to get in touch with the AT&T technical support number. Here you would professional guidance to get over your issue.