By making AOL Desktop Gold as your default browser it would help you to access your AOL account whenever you want. A default browser allows the users a lot of ease. With the help of this, the users would be able to listen to music or watch movies or even search on the internet, it would be your default browser that would open automatically. It is necessary that you make sure you have accomplished the update AOL Gold before making it default. You can learn more about this feature by connecting yourself with the AOL Desktop Gold Customer support, where the trained professionals would provide you with all the necessary information.
If you already have the updated version of AOL Desktop Gold installed on your system, then you can follow these simple steps that would allow you to make it as your default browser. The steps that need to be followed are as given below:
The steps to set up AOL Desktop Gold as default Brower are:
- Power on your system and open the AOL Desktop Gold software.
- Login to the software by using your account credentials and further navigate towards settings.
- Then on the general tab, click on the Make Default button to make AOL Desktop Gold as your Default browser or email client.
- After a new window opens, you would have to go to the web browser from the default app or to the email section and then select AOL Desktop Gold from the drop-down menu.
- Once the above step is done, AOL Desktop Gold would have become your default browser.
It is often suggested that you enable the browser password manager as a secure and convenient method to manage the online password. This is because once the software will be set as your default one then you would no longer face the need to save the password for every account that you would access.
For enabling the browser password manager you would need to click on the settings options which would then take you to the browser option where you would have to click on the passwords tab. Now you would have to select the option for saving the passwords that you would enter on the web and once this is down you can exit from the settings window by clicking the save option. You are also free to disable this feature at any time in the future when you find no need for it.
It is also very important that you download AOL Desktop Gold in its latest available version which would ensure that you would never miss out on any important additions and features that were inculcated in the upgraded version. You can always update AOL Desktop Gold from its official website and in case you get caught up with any kind of issue you can easily connect with the AOL Desktop Gold Customer Care.