AOL Desktop Gold is not showing emails received a few minutes before at your AOL email. Various reasons are behind this error. The main causes are inaccurate mail settings, mail sync not working, incomplete system configuration. You might be confused with unsynced emails and missed emails. Both are different because synced email is related to configuration error and ignored or deleted email is caused due to blockage, unauthorized access problem, etc.
There are various troubleshooting steps to fix this error. If you wish to remove it urgently, you must call AOL customer care to get accurate and the most comfortable solutions. Download AOL Gold software with the latest version to remove this error in AOL Desktop.
Check Few Things If AOL Gold Desktop Can’t Find Emails
Before moving to tips for troubleshooting this error, you should check these points to ensure that everything is correct.
- Check whether ‘Operating System’ is updated or not.
- Confirm that Antivirus software is installed or not and run an antivirus scan to detect malware or viruses and protect your system.
- Extend or renew your AOL Desktop Gold subscription.
- Verify the system available for Sync.
If the points given above are correct within your system, then follow troubleshooting steps given below to remove ‘can’t find emails error in AOL Desktop Gold’.
Tips to Eliminate Error Can’t Find Emails In AOL Desktop Gold
Few troubleshooting steps are given below to remove can’t find emails in AOL Gold Desktop. Before moving towards troubleshooting steps, you should check the stable and robust internet connectivity to diagnose this issue.
Method – 1 Check Proper Internet Connection
A strong internet connection is essential to run AOL Desktop Gold. Go through the steps given below to diagnose network connectivity issues.
- Check Physical Wires and Connection
Verify the locked wires connection to ensure that all wires are connected properly and tightly. Any loose wire can prevent the internet from connecting accurately with your system. Lock and tight the cables if you have found it open or flexible.
- Reboot the Router
The switch-off and switch-on process can give the fruitful result and get back strong internet connection to your system and remove this error. Check if the network signal light is illuminating or not.
- Keep Router Near to Your System
The router is kept close to the computer with no further disturbance. Never connect any extra device to your router while working with your system.
- Clear Browsing History and Caches files
To free up space in your system, you must clear or delete the large accumulated files in your browser history and caches and cookies. Too many files storage is also responsible for this error ‘can’t find emails in AOL Desktop Gold.
Method – 2 Uninstall and Reinstall AOL Desktop Gold
If the above steps can’t help you to remove an error ‘can’t find emails in AOL Desktop Gold’, then follow the below troubleshooting points to remove this error.
- Go to the ‘Control Panel’ in your system, then press the ‘Programs’ and choose ‘Programs and Features’.
- Select the ‘AOL Desktop Gold’ by scrolling the drop-down menu and then press ‘Uninstall’ or ‘Uninstall Change’.
- Follow on-screen instructions to uninstall ‘AOL Desktop Gold’.
Once the uninstallation process is finished, then move to the next step to reinstall AOL Desktop Gold. Install AOL Desktop Gold by following some easy and accurate points.
- Open the ‘AOL Login Page’.
- Login your account by using the correct ‘Username’ and ‘Password’.
- Go to ‘All Products’ space and choose ‘AOL Desktop Gold’.
- Next, press the ‘Download Now’
- Follow the on-screen tips to download and reinstall AOL Desktop Gold.
If the above steps can’t support and guide you to remove this error, you must dial the AOL toll-free number and get the solution instantly to fix this error.