If you want to manage the customer data, accounts, payments, loses or any other thing related to accounting or financing, then QuickBooks payroll is your optimum solution. It is a tool that would very easily help you to manage data of your business. It helps you to maintain any company’s data in a simplified manner. Sometimes different types of errors might occur while using this feature. The most common amongst them is QuickBooks Payroll Error 30159. In this blog, we would throw light on how to fix this error while looking at some plausible causes and providing with simplified solutions. If the difficulty still persists, then you are free to contact the QuickBooks customer care number at any time.
First of all, you need to know what QuickBooks Payroll Error 30159 is. It is mainly caused due to improper set up of the system files in your Window operating system. Firstly you would need to check the possible causes that might be causing this error, and once you have identified that, you could easily work on the solutions
Let’s look at the possible causes first-
- The windows system might be damaged
- The installation process may not be complete
- Some virus attack
- Some corrupt entries into the system
- A damaged file system which may further lead to misleading or incorrect information.
Once you have identified the cause of the problem thoroughly and identified the symptoms which might include your computer system crashing frequently, the system running slowly, etc. Now try working on the solutions that are provided in this blog. This blog helps to provide the solution in a simplified manner so that you face no or very less difficulty.
The possible solutions that you can try working with are:
- Turn your computer on or try to restart your computer
- Log into your administrative credentials from your system
- Click on the start Icon, and then follow the steps
- First move to Accessories and then System Tools
- Now choose the System Restore
- You have to choose the option of Restore my Computer to a previous time
- Now you would be provided with a new list and you have to select the Re-Install point as your requirement demands.
- When the window that you have opened, asks for confirmation, click the icon, ‘Next’
- Once you have completed the steps, restart your system and then your QuickBooks Payroll for a smooth functioning
Even if after successfully following the above-mentioned steps, you still face a difficulty then free feel to contact the QuickBooks Customer Support Number. Get in touch as soon as you can without wasting any time, and all your queries would be solved within no time.