ATT email is one of the best email providers in the world. Countless people all across the world use ATT email services. But there are times when ATT email stops working suddenly. This can be because of many reasons. But the main reason behind ATT email not working issue is the internet connection. There can be other causing factors as well. So, firstly you should analyze the situation and check why the problem is occurring, then use the suitable steps to fix the problem. In this blog, you will learn the steps to fix the ‘ATT email not working on iPhone’ issue. You can call on AT&T email customer care number if you want the guidelines of experts.
Steps to fix the ‘ATT Email not working on iPhone’ issue
iPhones are famous and widely used by people, it also supports the ATT email to function properly but sometimes ATT email stops working. You can solve this issue with these steps:
- Check the internet connection you are using and making it stable.
- Check the browser settings, and change the browser if it’s causing an
- Restart your iPhone and check if it works.
- Remove the ATT Account setup and re-Add it again.
- Go to settings and scroll down to click on Mail, Contacts, and Calendars.
- Tap on Add accounts and choose others.
- Then tap on Add mail Account and enter the required information of your ATT email account.
- Choose IMAP as an incoming mail server and enter the required details.
- Then scroll down to the outgoing mail server and enter the required information.
- Choose SMTP as an outgoing mail server.
- Enter smtp.mail.att.net in main server and 465 as server port.
- Then save all the changes you have made and click on Finish.
- Then restart your iPhone
These are the steps you can follow to fix the ATT email not working on iPhone issue. But, if these steps don’t work, then you should contact on the AT&T email customer support number. This number is 24X7 available and toll-free. Techies will answer your call and give the best solution to your problem.