The Windows 10 often shows plenty of snags with applications, software, and devices. Recently experts have been noticed that AOL gold stopped to the response after updating windows 10. If you are having an error that your AOL desktop gold is not responding after Windows update then you can get help customer care to fix this problem. In order to troubleshooting, you can opt for update AOL desktop gold. Well, let’s see what the techniques are by which you can fix this problem and can use the AOL desktop once again. If you couldn’t fix the problem then you can reach out to experts for troubleshooting.
Solution to fix AOL desktop gold not working with Windows 10:
In order to fix the problem that you are facing just go through the steps given here. You should follow the steps in sequence by which you can fix this problem easily without wasting your time.
1. Go to the start menu of your computer.
2. Then you can go to the settings under control panel.
3. Then click on “Update & security” which is located under the control panel.
4. Now click on “go back to my previous version of Windows 10.”
5. Then select the option “Recovery.”
6. Now you will have to wait for completing the process.
7. After you revert to the old version of Windows 10 check, you are able to use AOL gold or not.
When you try all the steps in a proper manner and still the problem remains same then you can try to reinstall AOL desktop gold on your computer. If you have the same trouble once again then you can reach to technicians to get help. You can reach to techies and ask them to resolve the hiccups of AOL gold. With the help of dexterous customer care experts, you will be able to fix the snags within the short time limit. So when the technicians are 24 hours available ever then you don’t need to stress for the issue appear with AOL gold.