Are you witnessing the problem of AOL Mail not working on Android? Or is your AOL mail not responding on your Android device? If your answer is yes then you need to work on it. As till the time, you will not fix this issue you cannot enjoy your AOL email to fullest. So what are you waiting for just hold your smartphone and dial AOL customer care number as then only you will be able to speak to experts who can fix your problem instantly?
Steps to fix AOL Mail not working on Android
In the meantime, you can try some of the quick fixes on your own. These troubleshooting steps are mentioned below in this blog so just go through it once:
Update firmware of your Android Device
You must be aware of the fact that AOL mail keeps updating itself so that all emails related operation can be smoothed. But think of a situation when you are using AOL email on the smartphone that is outdated? Then the application will not work fine, in order to get the email program work fine you need to update your Android Device.
- Go to the Settings of your smartphone and look for the option of About Phone
- Now you need to click on the option of Check for Updates. If any updates are available then you will need to install it immediately but if there are no updates available then you can close the Settings
- Don’t forget to follow the onscreen instruction to complete the installation process
Force stop and then restart your AOL Mail
- Just open the Settings of your Android smartphone
- Go to Apps> AOL Mail and then click on it to choose the option of Force Stop
- After 30 seconds just launch the AOL Mail again on your smartphone and check to see if it is working fine or not.
Delete the App and Re-install it
- You can go to Settings> App> AOL
- Now click to uninstall the application.
- Once it is successfully uninstalled you can visit the Play Store and look for AOL
- Now click on it to install the application
- Once it is installed you will be asked to enter your email address and password
By following the aforementioned steps it is most likely that your AOL Mail not working issue on Android smartphone will be fixed but if you still face the error then you are asked to call AOL tech support number. This number stays put 24 hours in a day to guide the users in fixing AOL email problem.