Amazon Echo Dot is the third generation of smart speakers developed by Amazon. It is also a hands-free smart speaker that is controlled and activated through your voice. It can connect to Alexa and users can play music, videos, make calls, check the weather forecast etc. It has built-in speakers and it can also connect to external speakers through Bluetooth or a 3.5mm stereo cable. Its sleek and compact design makes it possible for echo dot to fit anywhere in the room. It is half the size of Amazon Echo and the price is also half of that of the echo. Because it has seven microphones in its system, echo dot can hear you from anywhere in the room even when there is disturbance caused by music or other external noise. For more information or queries about Echo Dot, you can call Echo Alexa customer care number.
Echo Dot is a very convenient and reliable piece of equipment which can assist you in almost everything. But sometimes it suffers some abnormalities which are caused by internal issues. One of these abnormalities is the issue of not being able to respond or work. To fix this problem, you can try these troubleshooting measures:
- Make sure that you utilize the power adapter that comes with the echo dot device.
- Press the action button to see if it acknowledges or responds to your command.
- Keep echo dot at least 3ft away from the speaker when you connect echo to it.
- Keep echo dot 8 inches away from walls and other objects.
- Don’t speak to it when there is too much disturbance in the background.
- While speaking to it make sure that you speak naturally and try to enunciate your words for better results.
These are some of the steps you can make when your Echo Dot does not respond to your command. But if these instructions do not work, you can contact Amazon Echo technical support number to let an expert administer the issue and give you professional insight and solutions.
Read More: How to set up the Echo plus